Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Anyone need a house share?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james856
Yeah he is as far as I know.

okay! do you know of somehwere then? if not i've found a website for students in chester looking for properties :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by chelolelogram
okay! do you know of somehwere then? if not i've found a website for students in chester looking for properties :smile:

Haven't found anywhere yet but I'm going to have a look tonight
Original post by james856
Haven't found anywhere yet but I'm going to have a look tonight

okie doke, let me know if you find anywhere :smile:
Reply 23
Hey I'm a little late but I am interested in sharin with you guys, Im a first year and was also unable to get into uni halls.
Original post by DaVid#1
Hey I'm a little late but I am interested in sharin with you guys, Im a first year and was also unable to get into uni halls.

well i sti havent found anywhere and still looking to share :smile:
Reply 25
well i sti havent found anywhere and still looking to share :smile:

Annoyingly difficult to find a place to sleep innit... -.-
Original post by DaVid#1
Annoyingly difficult to find a place to sleep innit... -.-

Just a tad -.- and i'm on holiday atm so my wifi is terrible so i haven't had much chance to look -.-
Reply 27
Just a tad -.- and i'm on holiday atm so my wifi is terrible so i haven't had much chance to look -.-

Wow :3, I feel for you. I was on ma holz too and the wifi was painful to use. Well if I manage to find a good place you'll be the first to know :biggrin: and gdluk
Original post by DaVid#1
Wow :3, I feel for you. I was on ma holz too and the wifi was painful to use. Well if I manage to find a good place you'll be the first to know :biggrin: and gdluk

haha i'm here until 1st septmeber as well -.- Thank you so much! you too
Reply 29
haha i'm here until 1st septmeber as well -.- Thank you so much! you too

Which places have you looked at so far. I don't think the student pad website is accurate T.T
Original post by DaVid#1
Which places have you looked at so far. I don't think the student pad website is accurate T.T

have a look at www.chesterstudentrentals.com thats the site i have been trying to look at but my internet keeps freezing -.-
Reply 31
have a look at www.chesterstudentrentals.com thats the site i have been trying to look at but my internet keeps freezing -.-

Is there only one page of houses??? if so it says that they are all full and have no spare rooms !?!?
Original post by DaVid#1
Is there only one page of houses??? if so it says that they are all full and have no spare rooms !?!?

They must be then :frown: like i say it never loads properly because of my internet :frown: ermmm, is there anything in the students union facebook? or the uni's facebook?
Reply 33
They must be then like i say it never loads properly because of my internet ermmm, is there anything in the students union facebook? or the uni's facebook?

Try the student pad. It claims to have 40 residences with space, finding a decent 1 is the trouble and some land lords don't reply... I can link you some I think are good if you like.. though I call the first room :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DaVid#1
Try the student pad. It claims to have 40 residences with space, finding a decent 1 is the trouble and some land lords don't reply... I can link you some I think are good if you like.. though I call the first room :wink:

if you wouldn't mind that would be great thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 35
if you wouldn't mind that would be great thank you! :biggrin:

This is the website http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation

And the houses are:
CHEP30713
CHEP40694
CHEP41112
CHEP45146 - this one is the most expensive but is huge 35/85 free rooms

hope this helps. :smile:
Original post by DaVid#1
This is the website http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation

And the houses are:
CHEP30713
CHEP40694
CHEP41112
CHEP45146 - this one is the most expensive but is huge 35/85 free rooms

hope this helps. :smile:

Thank you!! i shall have a look :biggrin:
Reply 37
Thank you!! i shall have a look :biggrin:

No worries Good luck and see you at induction :smile:
Original post by DaVid#1
No worries Good luck and see you at induction :smile:

Thank you and you shall :smile:
Reply 39
hey have any of you found any decent accomodation? Every ad I ring about is all taken :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending