The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Business timetable hours... help??

Hi guys don't know if anyone can help me..
I am starting Herts in September doing Business Studies but in order to even live I obviously have to get a job. I have started looking but wondered whether there were any hour recommendations or old timetables that I can base my availability on??
Would be great if anyone could help!
Thanks
Original post by laurenf263
Hi guys don't know if anyone can help me..
I am starting Herts in September doing Business Studies but in order to even live I obviously have to get a job. I have started looking but wondered whether there were any hour recommendations or old timetables that I can base my availability on??
Would be great if anyone could help!
Thanks

I think it may be best to try and get flexible hours (if you can) or try evenings/weekends or something. With weekends at least you know for certain you won't be having classes.

I'm getting a transfer when I move and am doing a business type course too and we won't know our timetable until induction and I don't think past timetables would help because this is a completely different year etc.

Another thing is to maybe find a job once you've got the timetable? Or one with the uni because they may be more flexible.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending