The Student Room Group

What is your nerdiest trait?

Scroll to see replies

I buy most the steam summer sale games even though I know I'll never play them :P
Reply 21
Urm, I avidly read Historical books as well as books on Physics and cosmology. Also love reading about lore in video games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Mass Effect, oh and Lord of the Rings obviously!
My love for LOTR and DBZ :smile:
I read books on physics and I watch a lot of cartoons (adventure time mainly because it's boss).
Original post by catrinana
-Random urges to learn all about a science thing, then regurgitate the facts to my family over the dinner table. My brother does it too and we start fangirling over space and star trek while everyone else looks confused.
-My ability to invite someone who has never seen Lord of the Rings over for a marathon, and quote/act out half of the lines, knocking over stuff and ruining the experience for her. (oops)

Oooh Lord of the rings! Be mine. :kiss:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatherdougal
I read books on physics and I watch a lot of cartoons (adventure time mainly because it's boss).

woo physics :biggrin: what's so nerdy about that :smile:?
Original post by JRFishers
My love for LOTR and DBZ :smile:

:kiss:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
I read for fun, which makes me somewhat nerdy even at Uni. :emo:
I jizz a little every time I pass a stationery shop.
(edited 9 years ago)
:smile:

I haven't read any of the books but I know everything there is to know about LOTR :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
I haven't read any of the books but I know everything there is to know about LOTR :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't read them either! but I just started listening to a audiobook version of them which I found! It is a free version and the guy who made it added voice acting and sound effects!

I didn't realize how much of the books had been left out of the movies
I started playing yugioh after not playing it for the past ten years......probably makes me a mega nerd haha
I haven't read them either! but I just started listening to a audiobook version of them which I found! It is a free version and the guy who made it added voice acting and sound effects!

I didn't realize how much of the books had been left out of the movies

Yeah, I hate reading lol. I'm just in love with certain characters so I read endless forums about them :ashamed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
woo physics :biggrin: what's so nerdy about that :smile:?

Well I thought it was just like reading any other book but when I say to my friends I'm currently reading a book on the basics of quantum physics they call me a supernerd so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I hate reading lol. I'm just in love with certain characters so I read endless forums about them :ashamed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I liked how almost all of the characters have some sort of meaning, and I love Sam, he is the chief hero but never gets any credit :frown:
Well I thought it was just like reading any other book but when I say to my friends I'm currently reading a book on the basics of quantum physics they call me a supernerd so

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is supernerdy lol. I started reading books like those but...I hate reading lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, well physics is the best subject in the history of subjects with mathematics a close runner up, so at least it is a good subject to be a nerd about :P
Yeah, I liked how almost all of the characters have some sort of meaning, and I love Sam, he is the chief hero but never gets any credit :frown:

Aww :frown:

I like Sauron :evil: and I love the Nazgul, they are so fascinating to me. The fact that their true power was never really revealed and only hinted at is most exciting, it lets your imagination run wild!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is supernerdy lol. I started reading books like those but...I hate reading lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong with reading?

Quick Reply

Latest