The Student Room Group

What is your nerdiest trait?

Are you an avid Star Trek fan or maybe a stamp collector? What is the nerdiest thing about you?

Scroll to see replies

Hardcore Potter fan.
But aren't most people?

Edit: I collected all magazines and newspapers that was containing/advertising/mentioning Harry potter part & two during the release of the two films. As you can imagine, that is hell lot of paper. I still got them though, I have a dedicated dressing table draw to protecting my babies.
Maybe they will be worth a lot if £££££ in the future

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I love English Lit and History; so much so that I'm doing my degree in it! I love British History - between 1790-1918.

I'm excited to start the Myth and English Literature and Mutants & Monsters: Interpreting Fantasy modules at university :smile:

I wish there was a children's literature module though!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by GoatsInATree
Hardcore Potter fan.
But aren't most people?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not :smile: the books and films were okay but I'm not a potterhead!
Reply 4
I'm obsessed with Star Trek and Stargate as a lot of you already know from my posts lol. I used to collect stamps when I was a kid but I have no interest in those now. I'm also very interested in viruses and diseases.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My appreciation for the vlogbrothers, nerdfighteria, vsauce and veritasium :adore:
I don't think I'm that much of a nerd though, but I'm sure baffled by beautiful minds :biggrin:
My triceps aren't great as my biceps.
I've been wearing glasses since I was 4 or 5 years old. :emo:

When I was 13 my optician told me that I actually needed glasses when I was born. :emo: :emo:
(edited 9 years ago)
That I go on this site every day.
I love, love, love History, like seriously my ideal day out would be using my dad's historical palaces membership :laugh: and I love documentaries too
Reply 10
Reading epic fantasies
Anime, comics and TSR
I'm not sure - probably reading a lot/reading fanfiction.
-Random urges to learn all about a science thing, then regurgitate the facts to my family over the dinner table. My brother does it too and we start fangirling over space and star trek while everyone else looks confused.
-My ability to invite someone who has never seen Lord of the Rings over for a marathon, and quote/act out half of the lines, knocking over stuff and ruining the experience for her. (oops)
I'd say being a regular (very regular) gamer :tongue:
Reply 15
I get very excited when I see mass production factories in action.

Everything just works so smoothly together ;u;
I'm quite an organisation nerd and like everything in a certain way, I think that's just a personality trait though.

I do watch quite a lot of American sitcoms and obsess over them for 4 - 6 months until the next one comes along.
My 500 volume manga collection. It's taking over my bedroom. ;_;
I used to write some pretty terrible and overly dramatic fanfiction.

I collect sheep (not real ones, sadly). I have well over 100 and they're taking over my bedroom.

I'm an active member of both the Harry Potter and the Doctor Who societies at my university.
I love learning new facts everyday about the world.

I also love reading but i dont think that counts

Quick Reply

Latest