The Student Room Group

I'm a virgin

I'm a 30 yrs old lad, in my second year at uni doing a business course. I'm ashamed of being yet untouched. What are the odds of surviving uni chaste.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

That's deep.

I think it'll be harder to get laid since you're a mature student but just put yourself out there and hopefully someone will notice you.
Original post by bittr n swt
That's deep.

I think it'll be harder to get laid since you're a mature student but just put yourself out there and hopefully someone will notice you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I mean stay untouched. Not to brag, i've had numerous invitations on campus, most were freshers. It's tempting you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unbeknownst_anon
I'm a 30 yrs old lad, in my second year at uni doing a business course. I'm ashamed of being yet untouched. What are the odds of surviving uni chaste.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't understand the question. What are you even asking?
Reply 4
Original post by randomguy786
Don't understand the question. What are you even asking?

He is asking how he can remain a virgin because loads of girls have offered to have sex with him. He wants to stay a virgin.
Original post by BenAssirati
He is asking how he can remain a virgin because loads of girls have offered to have sex with him. He wants to stay a virgin.

Sure they have :rolleyes:
Reply 6

Shush :biggrin:

I don't do sandals, stilletoes honey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I mean stay untouched. Not to brag, i've had numerous invitations on campus, most were freshers. It's tempting you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then why did you say you were 'ashamed of being yet untouched'?
Why do you want to stay a virgin if you don't mind me asking.
use chains and a lock as your underwear and throw away the key
You're ashamed of being a virgin, yet you want to remain a virgin? Bad trolling attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shiva300
use chains and a lock as your underwear and throw away the key í ½í¸Š

But How would he unleash the cargo????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tazpenguin
Why do you want to stay a virgin if you don't mind me asking.

A friend of mine said losing it was the biggest regret of his life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwertyking
You're ashamed of being a virgin, yet you want to remain a virgin? Bad trolling attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ashamed in a sense, it's embarassing.....but I need to keep chastise. You can say i've had numerous invitations because 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound 15, not 30.
Common u dnt have to b embarassed, ur not alone although I may b bit young.:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

But how do you know you will feel the same? Are you saving yourself for that special someone? Haha
You can save it or lose it if you want. But I'm confused as to what you're asking here?
Reply 19
Lol these trolls are so silly.

Quick Reply

Latest