The Student Room Group

Girls, would you let your boyfriend touch your butt?

So I have just had an argument with my girlfriend of 2 years over the fact that I can't touch her butt. After all this time she finally came out with, I quote, "I'm sorry but I just don't like anything or anyone near my butt".

This bugs me. Am I her boyfriend or some stranger she just met on the street? I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me. Besides, if anything going near her butt is something she doesn't like then it would sure as hell make me feel even more special if she made an exception just for me.

Above it all, touching your girlfriend's butt is something all of us boys love to do. I find it ridiculous that she doesn't want me to do it.

So girls, guys, what do you think? Is there any girl out there who feels the same about this issue? Anyone else had the same problem?

Scroll to see replies

Just touching it? Of course. Why doesn't she like it?
Reply 2
Okay I think you need to clarify - just her general bum area? Or a more specific part of it, in which case her refusal is understandable. (otherwise in general, not really..)
Are you talking about anal or just touching her bum?

It's hard to imagine you haven't touched her bum if you're both sexually active.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Firstly...

Original post by Anonymous
I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me.

No.

Secondly, talk to her about it?
It is kind of odd behaviour.
Reply 5
I think i get what you mean after reading it over a second time 😅

Yh it's not so common from my personal knowledge for girlfriends to be so against it, some welcome it publicly. For those wondering about the details, it's just a simple squeeze of the booty :sexface: Not anything else haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I have just had an argument with my girlfriend of 2 years over the fact that I can't touch her butt. After all this time she finally came out with, I quote, "I'm sorry but I just don't like anything or anyone near my butt".

This bugs me. Am I her boyfriend or some stranger she just met on the street? I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me. Besides, if anything going near her butt is something she doesn't like then it would sure as hell make me feel even more special if she made an exception just for me.

Above it all, touching your girlfriend's butt is something all of us boys love to do. I find it ridiculous that she doesn't want me to do it.

So girls, guys, what do you think? Is there any girl out there who feels the same about this issue? Anyone else had the same problem?

Other than the part in bold which I think was awfully worded, I do think the situation is a bit strange. I'm sure she said why she doesn't like it?
She sounds extremely boring. That sucks.
Reply 8
Whatho milady.

Thou ownest not her body!
Reply 9
first of all, your girlfriend's body is hers, not yours. you can't dictate what she can and can't let you do to it. if she doesn't like you touching her butt, dude, don't touch her butt. you just have to respect that. don't force yourself upon her. secondly, she shouldn't have to make exceptions for you just to make you feel special, if it means doing something that ultimately she doesn't feel comfortable with. i'm sorry but seriously, just leave her butt alone.
While it is her body.....

It's "very" weird...... I'm a "bum" guy so that would be a serious issue for myself
Original post by MrDystopia
Other than the part in bold which I think was awfully worded, I do think the situation is a bit strange. I'm sure she said why she doesn't like it?

My apologies, I realise now that sounded a little selfish of me.

I simply meant as her boyfriend I find it unfair I should be restricted like this. Such a restriction is placed on people who are not so close to you and by restricting me she makes me feel like I'm just another person, a stranger.
My apologies, I realise now that sounded a little selfish of me.

I simply meant as her boyfriend I find it unfair I should be restricted like this. Such a restriction is placed on people who are not so close to you and by restricting me she makes me feel like I'm just another person, a stranger.

Well if she really doesn't like it then it doesn't matter who you are. It's better she tells you this way rather than keeping it to herself and snapping at you later for something you thought was acceptable. I don't really think you should take it personally. It's probably not about who it is, it's just how it feels to receive that specific physical attention; she just doesn't like having her bum touched, it's not the matter of not liking certain people touching it. I don't usually mind it when my boyfriend touches my bum but actually sometimes he's quite annoying with it, and does it too much or at really inconvenient times, so I have to tell him to stop it.
Original post by sliceofcake
Well if she really doesn't like it then it doesn't matter who you are. It's better she tells you this way rather than keeping it to herself and snapping at you later for something you thought was acceptable. I don't really think you should take it personally. It's probably not about who it is, it's just how it feels to receive that specific physical attention; she just doesn't like having her bum touched, it's not the matter of not liking certain people touching it. I don't usually mind it when my boyfriend touches my bum but actually sometimes he's quite annoying with it, and does it too much or at really inconvenient times, so I have to tell him to stop it.

It is not just where but also how and when one touches too, that makes a difference. I suspect there's a little more to the OP which currently sounds a bit one sided.
she must of had a bad experience with anal or something.......
Ridiculous. My hands are on my girlfriend's butt about half of the time I am around her and she likes it.
You can't ever touch her butt? Or you can't do it in public?

If former, find new girlfriend. If latter, not unreasonable.
Reply 17
He always touches my butt :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that sucks, usually my tongue ends up in a girls butt during sex, the idea of not touching it at all is awful lol
My bum is usually the default location of my boyfriend's hands haha. She sounds like maybe she has issues with people touching her, is she okay to be touched in other places?

Latest