The Student Room Group

Your Worst GCSE?

Thought this would be an interesting thread :tongue:
what was your worst GCSE grade?
Mine was Maths of course :wink:
I got 5A*, 4A, 1B... the B being in maths :tongue: something i have constantly struggled with since primary school
Honestly; the B in maths meant more than the 100% i got in English today :')

What was your worst?

Scroll to see replies

When I was a toddler I was always counting backwards from 100 and I could understand a 24 hour clock, so my parents thought I was going to be some kind of maths prodigy. Maths ended up being my worst grade! :tongue: It was an A and I was chuffed with it.
My C in Art was my worst GCSE, as expected. :tongue:
Reply 3
A* in banter
Reply 4
Both English subjects were awful and boring
My C in maths. This was 3 years ago though lol
Got a B in english...2 grades higher than what i was predicted seeing as i never read books, couldn't spell and wrote words backwards sometimes and my sentences were always mixed up XD
Reply 7
Original post by yellowcopter
My C in Art was my worst GCSE, as expected. :tongue:

One of my friends got 7A* 1A 1D (In Art):tongue:
Original post by Hicko
A* in banter

Was it an E in sarcasm?
Reply 9
D in RE, my family all congratulated me (this was last year)
my 2 As in English lang and Additional science :eek:
lol jk jk
Original post by Floraline
One of my friends got 7A* 1A 1D (In Art):tongue:

One of my friends also got loads of A and B grades, and a D in Art. Everybody hates Art GCSE. :tongue:
For anyone feeling pretty low about your grades, I got a D in English Language and have to resit in college so don't feel too bad about them! Well done to everyone that at least got a C in it
Original post by sofiharvey
For anyone feeling pretty low about your grades, I got a D in English Language and have to resit in college so don't feel too bad about them! Well done to everyone that at least got a C in it

Grades don't define you. You are worth a lot more than the grades you got on a piece of paper. You don't need good grades to make something good out of your l8f
Business Studies. Got a C when I was expecting an A/A* xD
B in Business. Though the worst FEELS like the A in Science :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
A in Maths and English Language... although I'm really happy with my maths grade and disappointed with English, so I'd say English Language.
Can't complain though everything else was an A* and I did so much better than I thought I would :smile:
Original post by German123
Grades don't define you. You are worth a lot more than the grades you got on a piece of paper. You don't need good grades to make something good out of your l8f

I know that, I just don't want to sit English for another year as I hate the subject with a passion. Just letting people that are upset about their A's know that they could be in a worse position!
Reply 18
B in history, i got a c in paper 2 and an a in paper 1 so it ended up a B, happy with it though i was fully expecting a C
I had a D in GCSE geography lol. Considering my coursework were all A's.... Hmmm must've done something very wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest