The Student Room Group

Is Law at Royal Holloway any good?

I have been trying to find things about how good law is at Royal Holloway but I can't find anything. I have look on the Uni Leagues for law but Royal Holloway is not on there even though it offers a law course.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DontAnyoneCare
I have been trying to find things about how good law is at Royal Holloway but I can't find anything. I have look on the Uni Leagues for law but Royal Holloway is not on there even though it offers a law course.

fairly certain holloway doesnt have a law department
Original post by DontAnyoneCare

Original post by seblebanon
fairly certain holloway doesnt have a law department

Hi there,

I can help to answer this! Excitingly, Royal Holloway will be offering LLB Law for 2015 entry. It is a new programme that will sit in the Criminology and Sociology department, which has an excellent reputation for high quality research and teaching. As the course hasn't started, you won't find it in the league tables just yet. However you can view the course on our online course finder to learn more about it.

You can also visit us in one of our October Open Days where you'll get to speak to our academics in person to find out more about what Law at Royal Holloway offers you!

I hope that helps,

Emily

Quick Reply

Latest