The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Anyone would like to swap their course? - Kent University (Politics and IR)

Hi guys!

I know it's completely random but I thought I'd give it a go!

Anyone starting their BA degree in Politics or Politics with International Relations at Kent University this September would like to swap for BA International Business (language module optional)?

I have been accepted to study International Business at Kent uni but I've come to realise what I really should've picked! Silly me!
Unfortunately the School of Politics at Kent is fully booked now so I'm trying to trade on here :smile:
please help or message me if you know anyone who'd be interested to swap!

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
It doesn't work like that - universities don't agree to people swapping courses like Pokemon cards :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by louise_kent
Hi guys!

I know it's completely random but I thought I'd give it a go!

Anyone starting their BA degree in Politics or Politics with International Relations at Kent University this September would like to swap for BA International Business (language module optional)?

I have been accepted to study International Business at Kent uni but I've come to realise what I really should've picked! Silly me!
Unfortunately the School of Politics at Kent is fully booked now so I'm trying to trade on here :smile:
please help or message me if you know anyone who'd be interested to swap!

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe - and this is based on the experience of having three children through university - that there will be a good chance you can swap courses once you start. There are usually dropouts in the first few weeks of term - so space will probably free up. ( But not guaranteed)
Reply 3
Oh I see now! Thanks for that!
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
It doesn't work like that - universities don't agree to people swapping courses like Pokemon cards :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kind of a shame, that. 'International Relations and Politics - I choose you!'

Posted from TSR Mobile

I laughed too much at this
I have French with Business there! Anyone want to swap a Cambridge NatSci degree?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I have French with Business there! Anyone want to swap a Cambridge NatSci degree?

I can offer a BTEC Award from Uxbridge college? It's shiny....
Original post by ByronicHero

It's shiny, but is it as shiny as a shiny pokemon card?
It's shiny, but is it as shiny as a shiny pokemon card?

It is, and I've even sprinkled it with glitter and affixed sequins to form the outline of a heart. Quite the thing to own IMO.
It is, and I've even sprinkled it with glitter and affixed sequins to form the outline of a heart. Quite the thing to own IMO.

Ooh, fantastic. Will you trade it for my GCSE grade A German and my C in Physics AS?
Ooh, fantastic. Will you trade it for my GCSE grade A German and my C in Physics AS?

Hmm, are they mint condition?
Hmm, are they mint condition?

Mint. Not remotely dog eared. For an additional fee, I may be able to include the statement of results alongside the certificate.

Hmmmm... I'll give it a miss
Mint. Not remotely dog eared. For an additional fee, I may be able to include the statement of results alongside the certificate.

Oh, I'll take the German. In return I have an AS in History? It's a B grade, a little old, but not damaged!

Deal!

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hmmmm... I'll give it a miss

Oh, I'll take the German. In return I have an AS in History? It's a B grade, a little old, but not damaged!

Probably for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending