The Student Room Group

Help..?

Hii! Um i'm new here guys... Anyways i got the AS results recently and it was bad... Very bad :/ .... The worst result i've ever got..... U in bio unit 2 and E in chem unit 2... And D for other units...... I was realyy disappointed and extremely sad.... I just dont understand how i got such low marks... I even studied for the exams... So umm can anybody tell me how to get good grades??? Like is there any secret for that?.... I'm planning to apply for the january exam....
Original post by Scarlettus
Hii! Um i'm new here guys... Anyways i got the AS results recently and it was bad... Very bad :/ .... The worst result i've ever got..... U in bio unit 2 and E in chem unit 2... And D for other units...... I was realyy disappointed and extremely sad.... I just dont understand how i got such low marks... I even studied for the exams... So umm can anybody tell me how to get good grades??? Like is there any secret for that?.... I'm planning to apply for the january exam....

There is no secret. Assuming you are in taught education I would request time with your teacher to go through what is expected of you. Many people turn it around when they decide to retake so good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by ByronicHero
There is no secret. Assuming you are in taught education I would request time with your teacher to go through what is expected of you. Many people turn it around when they decide to retake so good luck!

Okay thanx.... How do u suggest i should work on my own??

Quick Reply

Latest