The Student Room Group

Mickey mouse degrees by non Mickey mouse universities?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samual
As a medic who plainly has zero experience studying sociology or politics, you are in no position to judge these subject's difficulty or speculate on their worth.

Your second statement is absurdly simplistic. Difficulty is relative, someone who is naturally mathematical and who probably hasn't studied any arts subjects since their GCSEs would be equally disconcerted if they were told to study sociology, or any non-STEM subject for that matter.

You don't know me at all. I'm actually a humanities person, thats why you shouldn't judge from a signature alone.

I was just saying a point that others believe not that I believe it myself. You really misjudged me there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Okorange
You don't know me at all. I'm actually a humanities person, thats why you shouldn't judge from a signature alone.

I was just saying a point that others believe not that I believe it myself. You really misjudged me there.

I expected you to say that but I don't believe you. All you ever seem to do on this forum is belittle people for their chosen degree or university, so I think ChemistBoy was right when he said you are talking out of your arse.
Original post by Samual
I expected you to say that but I don't believe you. All you ever seem to do on this forum is belittle people for their chosen degree or university, so I think ChemistBoy was right when he said you are talking out of your arse.

I couldn't care less if you believe me. All I need to know is that I am telling the truth. I have always defended the humanities as seen in the STEM thread.

All you ever seem to do is argue for argument's sake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending