The Student Room Group

If you was born in the 80's post your childhood memories!

I didn't want to feel left out. Any Babies of the 80s here? Or we might accept some very early 90s ones :wink:

Some of my childhood memories:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm a 90s baby and love the rugrats and Tamagotchis too :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by ApeMob
I'm a 90s baby and love the rugrats and Tamagotchis too :tongue:

Early 90s?

Both of those were re-released in the 90s/2000s as well :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Reue
Early 90s?

Both of those were re-released in the 90s/2000s as well :smile:

Where were you in '92? I was in da belly :bhangra: I am so very nostalgic for the 90s and my childhood cartoons and games :sad:
Reply 4
Original post by ApeMob
Where were you in '92?

Primary school :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Reue
Primary school :wink:

:smartass: Lol So 80s baby the Punk Age, love it, it influenced the grunge and punk of the 90's which is my thing. I am obsessed with Doc Marten boots and vintage Ohh God. Oh and freestyles dance music like Ace of Base. See I was too young to enjoy them then while you were the right age so your memories are more vivid, but I embrace my era :u:

Reply 7
Word up!

People would say that something happened to get a reaction, then say "NOT!"

I was there, watching Beavis & Butthead, Blockbuster Video took care of Friday nights.

Some memories.

More phrases.

Blockbuster.jpg
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Omg Pogs were the best thing ever.
Anyone else remember Bucky O'Hare?
1990 but..

Still have the Official 1996 Annual...

Also:

Spoiler

ALSO: THIS!

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NJA
Word up!
I was there, watching Beavis & Butthead, Blockbuster Video took care of Friday nights.

Some memories.

More phrases.

Haha funny, but those are all super American.
Reply 12
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Anyone else remember Bucky O'Hare?

Yes

I still have all the action figures in my wardrobe :biggrin:
Original post by Reue
Yes

I still have all the action figures in my wardrobe :biggrin:

That was a bloody great show. I got my older brother a Bucky and a Dead-Eye Duck action figure for his birthday a couple of years ago because they were the same ones he had as a child :biggrin:
Reply 14
Sharky and George, the hurricanes, art attack, fun house, are you afraid of the dark...
Reply 15
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
That was a bloody great show. I got my older brother a Bucky and a Dead-Eye Duck action figure for his birthday a couple of years ago because they were the same ones he had as a child :biggrin:

I've got Bucky, Dogstar, DuWitt, Deadeye, Bruiser and the TOAD commander. Also go their space ship :biggrin:
Reply 16
captain planet, the Mario, sonic, tmnt cartoons which were actually good. Fern gully, hocus pocus, witches, the land before time.
Reply 17
Biker mice from mars lol
Original post by Reue
I've got Bucky, Dogstar, DuWitt, Deadeye, Bruiser and the TOAD commander. Also go their space ship :biggrin:

I had Bruiser as a kid :biggrin: Loved him! We also had the Toad ship that had like a whoopee cushion on the bottom. Good times :biggrin:

Remember Becks and Zidane wore these. There was a sports shop I used to go in with my Dad once a week and they were on a podium that slowly span round displaying the boot. Always wanted a pair. Never got one. £120 :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest