The Student Room Group

City and Islington or LAE?

I've enrolled at LAE and will soon enroll into City and Islington but I can't decide between them.
LAE seems to have better A level results but City and Islington has a lot of really useful medical programmes that I'd like to go on, for example, Medics Link and lectures at UCL. However, I don't know whether LAE has similar things as I only applied yesterday morning and haven't been to any of the open days or taster sessions.
Original post by Arctic_Monkey
I've enrolled at LAE and will soon enroll into City and Islington but I can't decide between them.
LAE seems to have better A level results but City and Islington has a lot of really useful medical programmes that I'd like to go on, for example, Medics Link and lectures at UCL. However, I don't know whether LAE has similar things as I only applied yesterday morning and haven't been to any of the open days or taster sessions.

I'm in the same situation as you. I enrolled at another college but I'm going to enrol to city and islington instead.

I've been to the open day at city and islington but not the taster day. On the open day I saw alot of top unis talkin about programmes they do with the school these were Cambridge, lse etc. Personally I'd go to city and islington but it's up to you at the end of the day. But I would recommend emailing or calling lae to find out about the things they do for those wanting a career in medicine then base your decision on their response. Or reach out on the student room to those who have attended lae.

Hope this was helpful :smile:
Original post by cathzeta10
I'm in the same situation as you. I enrolled at another college but I'm going to enrol to city and islington instead.

I've been to the open day at city and islington but not the taster day. On the open day I saw alot of top unis talkin about programmes they do with the school these were Cambridge, lse etc. Personally I'd go to city and islington but it's up to you at the end of the day. But I would recommend emailing or calling lae to find out about the things they do for those wanting a career in medicine then base your decision on their response. Or reach out on the student room to those who have attended lae.

Hope this was helpful :smile:

Thank you! This was definitely helpful, I'm leaning more towards cni. I'll email lae and find out though! Thanks again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending