The Student Room Group
Depends what subjects you're taking really. For history and sociology, because there were so many notes, I had a lever arch file for each exam module and a ringinder for each piece of coursework. For English lit and French, I just had a lever arch file for AS and another for A2. I kept each sheet in a plastic wallet so it didn't get messed up and I also had subject dividers for different topics or units.
Plastic Wallets are your friends! The only problem is that they don't contain much but are quite good for keeping current work in to take to school. Lots of people tend to use files (lever arch or ringbinder) but they're really annoying and bulky so better for transferring older work into. I also used a wallet folder (thin and made of plastic..good description huh?) to keep work in.
Plastic Wallets are your friends! The only problem is that they don't contain much but are quite good for keeping current work in to take to school. Lots of people tend to use files (lever arch or ringbinder) but they're really annoying and bulky so better for transferring older work into. I also used a wallet folder (thin and made of plastic..good description huh?) to keep work in.
Reply 4
file your work either new work or old work at the front which is what i do so that when i come 2 revise i can revise in order instead of having to find all the bits of paper and putting them in order when you come to revise which will probs be time consuming and annoying.
Reply 5
ringbinders are good. i have almost all the sizes from 1/2 inch to 3inch.
so i'll probably carry the thin ones to school.

Only problem is they have 3 rings instead of 2 coz i bought them good and cheap from walmart. but that doesnt bother me so.

as for organizing. i like doing it by topics/modules. easy to find information and revise. dont like plastic wallets as they are kinda flimsy.
Reply 6
I use plastic wallets to take one days work to + from college and keep my ringbinders at home. The only problem is remembering to file it when you get home, or you will end up with a folder full of weeks of work like i did at the end of last year.

:smile:
Reply 7
I use a spiralbound A4 notebook, and only take work out when I'm filing it. There's (theoretically) no way my work can get out of order then! I also write the date and subject/module on every sheet, just in case...

...but despite all that, my work was just a gigantic pile of paper by the end of the year. I will try harder this year! :biggrin:
Reply 8
nikki
I use a spiralbound A4 notebook, and only take work out when I'm filing it. There's (theoretically) no way my work can get out of order then! I also write the date and subject/module on every sheet, just in case...

...but despite all that, my work was just a gigantic pile of paper by the end of the year. I will try harder this year! :biggrin:

Thats just like what i am like.

I use the Pukka Pads from WHSmith. There quite easy to carry around then when i get home io have a seperate ringbinder for each subject which i file my work. Also dividers.
Reply 9
*throws file of organised ideas at witone*
sorry that was silly, I am also disorganised.

Latest

Trending

Trending