The Student Room Group

32 year old virgin

Soon i'll be the real life film.

i'd prefer yes/no questions

hug1.jpg hug3.jpg
Good Samaritan last jan :smile: (no they had a free hugs sign lol)
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

****ing hell

What happened? People as young as 13 are getting laid.
Do you want me to find you someone? My college teacher is still a virgin...yh she told us :mmm:
Original post by bittr n swt
****ing hell

What happened? People as young as 13 are getting laid.

You need to say ****ing hell to the 13 year olds that are getting laid! lmao
Are you still a virgin out of choice, or is it just because you've been unlucky? (I hope that doesn't sound too mean)
Original post by Novascope
You need to say ****ing hell to the 13 year olds that are getting laid! lmao

Lol yeah agreed.
Original post by Novascope
Are you still a virgin out of choice, or is it just because you've been unlucky? (I hope that doesn't sound too mean)

I don't go to clubs but i wouldn't want to have sex with someone until at least 6 months, but considering i've not actually had a relationship it's harder. I had lots of girly friends when i was in school, i think i lost my way and wasn't interested or was shy in college to talk to any girls at that point.
Reply 7
lold

(edited 9 years ago)
Daym...
Reply 9
Original post by Flyingaround

Through what you have said you haven't expressed and keen desire to want to actually lose it, which is fine. Completely fine. But if you really did, would you consider a prostitute?

I have a friend same age as me who is a virgin and he's said if he gets to a certain age and still hasn't lost it he's going to get a prostitute haha :smile:

No questions, just a little support. I wouldn't worry about it. You're going to get a lot of rude comments I'm sure...but ignore them. It will happen. Good luck honey x
Original post by iamu
lold

LOL That's true...I've always been against buying a prostitute (not even for sex just for companionship holding hands around a city)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by xmertic
Through what you have said you haven't expressed and keen desire to want to actually lose it, which is fine. Completely fine. But if you really did, would you consider a prostitute?

I have a friend same age as me who is a virgin and he's said if he gets to a certain age and still hasn't lost it he's going to get a prostitute haha :smile:

You're right, i am fine with no sex :smile: it's just i'm a procrastinator also. I think if i lived on my own in the city, i would probably sit in a coffee shop for an hour or two but im miles away and it's akward.

Original post by ldsbabe
No questions, just a little support. I wouldn't worry about it. You're going to get a lot of rude comments I'm sure...but ignore them. It will happen. Good luck honey x

Thank you :smile: I don't mind now, i am sort of happy, i go asia and see girls and men there so if i needed some emergency affection i could get it but i don't want to do that really. :smile:
You're right, i am fine with no sex :smile: it's just i'm a procrastinator also. I think if i lived on my own in the city, i would probably sit in a coffee shop for an hour or two but im miles away and it's akward.

Thank you :smile: I don't mind now, i am sort of happy, i go asia and see girls and men there so if i needed some emergency affection i could get it but i don't want to do that really. :smile:

Well at least you know that if you wanted to, you could :smile:
LOL That's true...I've always been against buying a prostitute (not even for sex just for companionship holding hands around a city) Maybe I will have to pay for some form of hand holding friendship for a day. Just 6 hours of hand holding and i can die happy :smile:

Awwwwwwwwww :cry2:

Ahh I understand, well fair enough that's cool :smile: Each to their own! :biggrin:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Awwwwwwwwww :cry2:

Don't be sad :smile: it's life sometimes :smile: I make up for it with the friends i meet abroad although it ends up on facebook and nothing else which is getting a bit annoying though, loads of smileys back and forth with no real talk.

I also get side tracked sometimes when i'm in a job, i feel like i don't need anyone so then i put things off and never do anything. I used to turn down men's offer of going out to clubs, mainly because it's hard to get into the city and also because i know it's not easy to find someone in a club so i thought it's pointless, i want to meet someone like in a tourist spot and go around with them all day rather than drinking at night.
(edited 9 years ago)
do you want to have kids?
Original post by white boy
do you want to have kids?

No i'd prefer over 20's if possible :smile:
No i'd prefer over 20's if possible :smile:

oh dear. we've got a comedian.

do you want to reproduce?

Quick Reply

Latest