The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Weston Court

Has anyone here heard anything about Weston Court?

I'm looking for alternatives to UoM-owned accommodation as I'm not guaranteed a place and won't find out until September, after all the new students have been allocated their rooms.

On the face of it, Weston Court looks pretty good. It's reasonably priced, conveniently located and still has rooms available for this year. The only thing that puts me off is the fact that it has a number of negative reviews on its Facebook page (although, unhelpfully, there's no way of knowing the reason behind them). I've also developed a wariness of private halls after hearing so many bad stories about them.
Reply 1
Hi there from DIGS :-) It is difficult to know what the reasons are behind each star rating on Facebook, good or bad! I can say that DIGS Student took over the management of Weston Court and Beechwood this time last year and since then we have reduced the price and improved the service considerably. We have had very positive feedback from the students and the universities on how the properties are managed by us. So you can disregard any ratings older than a year!

Aaron is the very friendly and helpful on-site administrator and you can call him on 0161 441 0635 to arrange a viewing and get a feel for the place yourself. There about 15 rooms remaining at Weston Court at the moment.

Good luck with the accommodation search!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Hi I was wondering if there's anyone here who would want to swap rooms with me? I have a catered room in Hulme Hall with a basin and am desperate for an en suite room!! I'm a female undergraduate (you have to be the same to swap :mad: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending