The Student Room Group

22 Year old female AMA

Scroll to see replies

What is your view on sufism?
Original post by AAAnon
Don't be sorry ama means you can whatever you want.

Yes I do wear hijab which for me atm mean a long headscarf and an abaya. I am a Sunni and in sha Allah want to get married as soon as possible. Before next year if i can.

Why is abba ashamed? <--- Haha looks like I cant read :mad:

May God bless you. Ameen.
Can I bite you?
Reply 43

Original post by You?
What is your view on sufism?

I don't know much about it if I am honest. I have heard that Sufi worship the tombs of scholars... I don't know if this is true but if it is I do not agree with it, as I believe only Allah should be worshiped and sunni beliefs consider this to be shirk. Are you sufi? if yh maybe u can tell me a bit more about it.
Reply 44
Original post by The vampire
Can I bite you?

Noooooo I don't want to become a vampire. Plus I don't taste that nice. Have some chicken wings instead.
Reply 45
Original post by abbasahmed786
May God bless you. Ameen.

Do you wear hijab?
Original post by AAAnon
Noooooo I don't want to become a vampire. Plus I don't taste that nice. Have some chicken wings instead.

Too late :fangs: :yum:
Reply 47
Original post by The vampire
Too late :fangs: :yum:

I feel normal. Maybe i am immune.
Reply 48
Have you got any guy in mind for marriage?
How old are you?
Would you marry a non Pakistani guy?
Original post by AAAnon

I don't know much about it if I am honest. I have heard that Sufi worship the tombs of scholars... I don't know if this is true but if it is I do not agree with it, as I believe only Allah should be worshiped and sunni beliefs consider this to be shirk. Are you sufi? if yh maybe u can tell me a bit more about it.

I'm not a sufi. But what you've heard is not true at all. I'm sure that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) made duas in graveyards (Correct me if i'm wrong). Sufi's follow the sunnah and make dua's in tombs of Awliya's and Wali's. They never worship anyone except Allah. They have love for them, that's it. And Awliya's and Wali's are the friends of Allah. Almost everyone misinterpret sufi's. Which is very sad because they know the secret. They don't see through the eyes of the mind (like most muslims and blind radical islamic extremists do), they see through the eyes of the heart. This is the reason why you could never ever find a sufi. They are hidden.
Original post by AAAnon
Do you wear hijab?

I am a guy, I have a small beard :biggrin:
Reply 51
I am a guy, I have a small beard :biggrin:

Big enough to fulfil the Sunnat? do you keep hijab in term of clothes as well? (covered from navel to knees?)
Original post by AAAnon
Big enough to fulfil the Sunnat? do you keep hijab in term of clothes as well? (covered from navel to knees?)

Oh yh I do, but I dont wear the topi all the time obviously when praying.
Reply 53
Original post by How Are You?
I'm not a sufi. But what you've heard is not true at all. I'm sure that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) made duas in graveyards (Correct me if i'm wrong). Sufi's follow the sunnah and make dua's in tombs of Awliya's and Wali's. They never worship anyone except Allah. They have love for them, that's it. And Awliya's and Wali's are the friends of Allah. Almost everyone misinterpret sufi's. Which is very sad because they know the secret. They don't see through the eyes of the mind (like most muslims and blind radical islamic extremists do), they see through the eyes of the heart. This is the reason why you could never ever find a sufi. They are hidden.

What are your beliefs?
Have you got strict Islamic parents?
Reply 55
Oh yh I do, but I dont wear the topi all the time obviously when praying.

Ma sha Allah that's good. Do you read all salah? Are there any good Islamic videos you would suggest watching?
Original post by AAAnon
Ok ask away :clap2:

Ok, are you into guys younger than you or guys who are younger than you?
Original post by AAAnon
What are your beliefs?

Ah, forget about me. My job is done. Have a nice day. :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by captainncc1701
Ok, are you into guys younger than you or guys who are younger than you?

I wouldn't want to marry a guy younger than me unless he was only slightly younger. To me it would feel weird.
Reply 59
I'm a paki woo!
Which part of Pakistan are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest