Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by How Are You?
Ah, forget about me. My job is done. Have a nice day. :smile:

Ok :frown:. You have a good day too.
best movie?

coke or pepsi?
Original post by AAAnon
I wouldn't want to marry a guy younger than me unless he was only slightly younger. To me it would feel weird.

That's cool, I'm 20. I guess we're old enough to talk about how good cartoon network and fox kids were back in the day.
Reply 63
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
best movie?

coke or pepsi?

Best Indian movie: Dil Chahta hai
English: Die Hard (all)

Pepsi all day every day.

Wbu?
Reply 64
Original post by captainncc1701
That's cool, I'm 20. I guess we're old enough to talk about how good cartoon network and fox kids were back in the day.

Cartoon network games were sooooo cool. I used to spend hours in the library playing.
Original post by AAAnon
Best Indian movie: Dil Chahta hai
English: Die Hard (all)

Pepsi all day every day.

Wbu?

cool.
Erm best Indian movie i'll go with: bhagham bhag
English: Dark Knight Rises :yep:

Pepsi.

What english dramas do you watch? :smile:
Original post by AAAnon
Cartoon network games were sooooo cool. I used to spend hours in the library playing.

Same, I used to play them in my dad's office during summer holidays. During 2004 summer Olympics, when the world knew about Amir Khan lol. Now your looking more beautiful than before :P like you said.
Reply 67
Same, I used to play them in my dad's office during summer holidays. During 2004 summer Olympics, when the world knew about Amir Khan lol. Now your looking more beautiful than before :P like you said.

Amir Khan the boxer? Thanks lol.
Reply 68
Favourite Pakistani cuisine?
Last visit to Pakistan?
Ever had a boyfriend?
How fluent are you in urdu?
Lol, how does superpowers and some guy messing up on TV, link up?

Possessing a ray gun ("muslamic" or not) seems akin to a superpower in my eyes. Plus the video is just hilarious anyway :tongue:
Reply 70
Yay for pathwari!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jenkinsear
Possessing a ray gun ("muslamic" or not) seems akin to a superpower in my eyes. Plus the video is just hilarious anyway :tongue:

I guess if your Lex luthor, yeah it is hilarious.... 4 years ago lol
Reply 72
Original post by sam_xox
Yay for pathwari!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you speak Pathwari? If so say something. :smile:
I guess if your Lex luthor, yeah it is hilarious.... 4 years ago lol

You cut me deep brah.
Original post by AAAnon
Amir Khan the boxer? Thanks lol.

I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, just like now, your beauty is distracting me :wink:
Reply 75
Original post by AAAnon
Chicken biriyani
I have never been home.
Ashamed to say yes I have but I have repented and in sha Allah will continue to and will be forgiven as I do so from the bottom of my heart.
Not very fluent as I speak patwari- Urdu and Punjabi mixed. I can understand Urdu but when I reply I mix it up.
Same questions right back at you!

Probably chicken karahi.
I'm currently in Pakistan for the holidays.
I've had two unfortunately. Won't make one again though.
Urdu is my first language so I'm very fluent in it.

Would you marry a non Pakistani guy?
Have you ever read the Quran in translation?
Original post by jenkinsear
You cut me deep brah.

:ditto:
Reply 77
I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, just like now, your beauty is distracting me :wink:

I used to stay up to watch him. Just because he was Pakistani :cool:
Reply 78
Original post by AAAnon
As long as he was muslim yeah. My mum doesn't mind if he isn't from Pakistan either.
Would u? would your family be ok with it? hows Pakistan?

I read the Quran from start to end in Ramadan this year and Alhamdulilah finished it on the last night. Have started reading it again more slowly so that I can understand properly. I read a little every day after Fajr and read Surah Kahf every Friday in English.

I have never finished the Quran in Arabic. Have you read the translation??

I don't think my family would be ok with me marrying a non Pakistani girl and I wouldn't either tbh. No racism or anything. It's just that I plan on moving back to Pakistan after finish uni and I don't think a non Pakistani girl would be able to fit in very well because of different culture. Pakistan's alright although the current political issues which I'm sure you have heard of has somewhat ruined the holiday. Btw do you support Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan?

Yeah I've read the Quran in both English and Arabic alhamdulillah.

Did you tell your family about your boyfriend?
Was he a Muslim too?
Reply 79
Original post by Kash24411
Have you got strict Islamic parents?

sorry, slightly annoyed that i missed this as i was trying to reply to all. My mum is in the middle if i lived with my father he would be strict and have double standards as he hardly follows the rules himself.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest