The Student Room Group

Priority Remarks 2014 experiences

There was another thread similar to this that I was watching that's now been closed for some reason...

Anyway! Is anybody else waiting to hear back from exam boards about their priority remarks or have you heard back already? I sent my English Lit exam away on Monday for OCR so it'll still be a while yet I'm guessing, but I'd love to hear any recent experiences, either positive or negative. :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by dandelionxo
There was another thread similar to this that I was watching that's now been closed for some reason...

Anyway! Is anybody else waiting to hear back from exam boards about their priority remarks or have you heard back already? I sent my English Lit exam away on Monday for OCR so it'll still be a while yet I'm guessing, but I'd love to hear any recent experiences, either positive or negative. :biggrin:

OCR are being very slow. We've had a lad try a maths re-mark, then another and finally a third (and was third time lucky) with Edexcel but a student who put in for 2 OCR priority re-marks with OCR on 14 August has yet to hear anything.
Reply 2
Still waiting for OCR A level Priority remark after ordering it as soon as the results came out on 14th.
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
OCR are being very slow. We've had a lad try a maths re-mark, then another and finally a third (and was third time lucky) with Edexcel but a student who put in for 2 OCR priority re-marks with OCR on 14 August has yet to hear anything.

Original post by rajb
Still waiting for OCR A level Priority remark after ordering it as soon as the results came out on 14th.

I hear OCR are notoriously slow with these things despite often being the most expensive... Anyway, I hope we hear from them soon!
Reply 4
I hear OCR are notoriously slow with these things despite often being the most expensive... Anyway, I hope we hear from them soon!

We have had a couple of priority re-marks back today (Fri), just not the other 3.
Reply 5
Original post by rajb

Same!! Just want to know now :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by RooRoo1
Same!! Just want to know now :frown:

I'm the same! Is a university place depending on the remark for you?
Reply 7
I'm the same! Is a university place depending on the remark for you?

Ergh it's horrible! OCR hurry up!!

Yes, but not for this year! Just need one more mark :frown:

How about you?
Reply 8
Any one still waiting for an OCR priority remark? These guys are unbelievable! 13 days so far...
Reply 9
Original post by rajb
Any one still waiting for an OCR priority remark? These guys are unbelievable! 13 days so far...

I am for English. They're an absolute joke. I am livid.
Reply 10
Still waiting for OCR Physics A, sent off on the 14th. My uni is going to give up waiting and just make a decision tomorrow.
I got mine back yesterday, unfortunately didn't change :frown: OCR took 14 days -.-
Still waiting, deadline is tomorrow. Officially hate OCR and their "priority" marking.

Quick Reply

Latest