The Student Room Group

MANCHESTER - Room available at MSV South Manchester

Hi everyone,

Hope you all got good grades and are prepared for uni in September!

I booked a classic room at MSV South but have decided to defer my course for a year.

This room was the cheapest I could find at the time for an en suite and costs £99 per week for 40 weeks.

It's still among the cheapest you'll find in Manchester and certainly at MSV, which is 5 mins walk to the Victoria campus.

I spoke to MSV and they are aware of this but told me to ask around as well so that they can reallocate the room quicker.

If anyone is seriously interested please pm me.

<email address removed by mod>

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
I am very interested in this room for my son who is about to start there too

Please pm me asap <email address removed by mod>
Regards

Hope you all got good grades and are prepared for uni in September!

I booked a classic room at MSV South but have decided to defer my course for a year.

This room was the cheapest I could find at the time for an en suite and costs £99 per week for 40 weeks.

It's still among the cheapest you'll find in Manchester and certainly at MSV, which is 5 mins walk to the Victoria campus.

I spoke to MSV and they are aware of this but told me to ask around as well so that they can reallocate the room quicker.

If anyone is seriously interested please pm me.

<email address removed by mod>

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
My son is looking for a room here for a Sept start
Please PM me if room still available asap
Regards
<Email and personal details removed by mod>
Reply 3
Yes the room is still available. You just need to ring them and ask if they can reallocate room 12A.5.4 to you. They will ask a few details and ask for confirmation. Their number is 01612240000.

Please let me know what happens.
Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending