The Student Room Group

A girl said I smelled nice today...

I just came out of a breakup and I couldn't think of anything to say back on the spot. She had quite bushy eye brows I'm sure she filled them in, I hear that's the eyebrow trend right now. :tongue: So I said your eyebrows are quite lovely as well. She just laughed and I ran away.

I should mention I have anxiety.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What a thrilling tale!
Reply 2
She wants the D
Reply 3
...cool?
Reply 4
You're still a virgin tho...
What fragrance do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Armin.
I just came out of a breakup and I couldn't think of anything to say back on the spot. She had quite bushy eye brows I'm sure she filled them in, I hear that's the eyebrow trend right now. :tongue: So I said your eyebrows are quite lovely as well. She just laughed and I ran away.

I should mention I have anxiety.

Never mention you have anxiety.
Reply 7
One of the advantages of showering :borat: :tongue:
Yea you're defo a troll.
Reply 9
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What fragrance do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A combination of Paco Rabanne 1 million and Gucci NOBILE .

She works in a post office. She's about 2 years younger than me. She's really attractive. I just froze I guess I said the first thing that popped into my head. :frown:
Awwh that's actually quite a sweet reply
Reply 11
we're proud of you?
Original post by CJKay
What a thrilling tale!

better than a tale of your stupid advertising, there's nothing wrong with his story.
Unorthodox return compliment, but I'm sure she appreciated it nonetheless! If she complimented you first, she probably doesn't think you're a terrible person, so that's unlikely to change, as you complimented her rather than ignoring her or insulting her.

Anxiety makes both the situation and the hindsight of the situation even worse, so from her perspective, she probably didn't think anything of it, and I'm sure she thought you were sweet!

Sorry about the breakup!

P.S. the gif in your signature is awesome. Go SNK!
Original post by Armin.

I've always been told not to wear more than one fragrance. :confused:
Reply 15
Original post by ThatNorthernLad
Yea you're defo a troll.

Has a girl never complemented you like this before? I too would think everyone was a troll if I was alone. :hugs:
Original post by Armin.

She works in a post office. She's about 2 years younger than me. She's really attractive. I just froze I guess I said the first thing that popped into my head. :frown:

OK. I have Paco Rabanne :cool:

I always say the first thing that pops into my head or I just have a general chat with the girl and say stuff like hi how are you. What's your name and how are you finding today? :smile:
It hasn't failed me yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by MidnightDream
Awwh that's actually quite a sweet reply

Do you really thinks so?
Eyebrows? :rofl:
I've never seen a thread of yours where you haven't happened to mention that you have anxiety...

Fairly surprised that wasn't the first thing you said to her actually so well done :yy:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending