The Student Room Group

Middlesex children's nursing september 2014

My name is amy, im 19 and i am starting the children's nursing course at middlesex university on the 20th of september 2014, i dont have uni accomodation yet as the halls were completely full and i don't know anyone who is doing this course at this university, i would really appreciate if anyone doing this course at this uni would message me or anyone looking to flat share, pm me thank you :smile:
<email address removed by mod>
Original post by amy_b 123
My name is amy, im 19 and i am starting the children's nursing course at middlesex university on the 20th of september 2014, i dont have uni accomodation yet as the halls were completely full and i don't know anyone who is doing this course at this university, i would really appreciate if anyone doing this course at this uni would message me or anyone looking to flat share, pm me thank you :smile:
<email address removed by mod>

Hey! I'm in the same position, studying the same course as you and I can't live at the uni halls. If you join here and here there are people regularly posting rooms they have/trying to find flatmates. :smile:

I'm planning on staying here.
Reply 2
Thank you! Which one are you staying at? i'm so nervous ahhh
Original post by amy_b 123
Thank you! Which one are you staying at? i'm so nervous ahhh

Same!! We will be student nurses in a month. I'm at Wood Green Hall but it's one hour away from the university. Hopefully you can find somewhere a little closer!
Reply 4
Original post by roachesandratsx
Same!! We will be student nurses in a month. I'm at Wood Green Hall but it's one hour away from the university. Hopefully you can find somewhere a little closer!

Im going to be at wood green. I am going to london met but I don't know anyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending