The Student Room Group

UEA 2015 medicine entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have an interview on 26th Feb?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected:frown:. I got AABa, 7A*s and 4As, first class honours degree and 680 ukcat. To th grads who have a interview, are your stats higher or lowr than mine?
All the best to those wit interviews :smile:
Original post by Iamleah
Rejected:frown:. I got AABa, 7A*s and 4As, first class honours degree and 680 ukcat. To th grads who have a interview, are your stats higher or lowr than mine?
All the best to those wit interviews :smile:

did you have an interview bro?
Original post by RobbynForMed
Does anyone have an interview on 26th Feb?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

25th :smile: btw are you international?
Original post by frozo123
did you have an interview bro?

I didnt even get an interview :frown:
Original post by Paras Agarwal
25th :smile: btw are you international?

Noo I'm from England:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys does the work experience form have to be written out or typed please? :smile:
Original post by KrsnaM
Hey guys does the work experience form have to be written out or typed please? :smile:

Whichever it doesn't matter. I typed mine bc I thought it looked neater
Anyone with an interview on the 27th?
Original post by Cosmocos
Anyone with an interview on the 27th?

yep me! Although it's for the medicine with a foundation year.
Original post by DivideEtImpera
yep me! Although it's for the medicine with a foundation year.

LOL same, I got rejected for the 5-year programme..
Original post by Cosmocos
LOL same, I got rejected for the 5-year programme..

Ahhahah same!
Ahhahah same!

Where else have you applied?
Leeds, Liverpool and Bristol. You?

Omg that's virtually the same as me, just lancaster instead of leeds. Was going to apply to leeds instead but changed my mind at the last minute bc didn't want to sit the BMAT!
Original post by JMJ_1996
Omg that's virtually the same as me, just lancaster instead of leeds. Was going to apply to leeds instead but changed my mind at the last minute bc didn't want to sit the BMAT!

ahhaha, na I felt the Bmat suited me more than the stupid UKCAT test.
ahhaha, na I felt the Bmat suited me more than the stupid UKCAT test.

Fair enough. I quite liked the UKCAT but not the verbal reasoning. Couldn't be bothered to do another one haha
Original post by JMJ_1996
Fair enough. I quite liked the UKCAT but not the verbal reasoning. Couldn't be bothered to do another one haha

Yes verbal reasoning was quite annoying. Other sections were not too bad but I felt the timings for each section were outrageous. Atleast with the BMAT I could attempt every question!
Yes verbal reasoning was quite annoying. Other sections were not too bad but I felt the timings for each section were outrageous. Atleast with the BMAT I could attempt every question!

I personally thought BMAT was harder but I understand where you're coming from. What did you get for your UKCAT sections?
Oh god I can barely remember. I got 650 in AR, 760 in QR and the other two were just embarrassing, 590 in VR and 570 in DA.
So I guess that means my average came to 642 or something. It's not a very competitive score but I still wanted to apply to atleast one UKCAT uni and I liked UEA the most so yeah.
Wbu?

Yeah me too, I wasn't entirely sure what UKCAT you needed to apply to UKCAT uni but I wish I'd applied to more now as friends with lower have had interviews. Don't remember exactly, think I got 730 in AR, 720 in QR, 640 in DA and then 570 in VR which was appalling
Oh god I can barely remember. I got 650 in AR, 760 in QR and the other two were just embarrassing, 590 in VR and 570 in DA.
So I guess that means my average came to 642 or something. It's not a very competitive score but I still wanted to apply to atleast one UKCAT uni and I liked UEA the most so yeah.
Wbu?

Oh and 660 overall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending