The Student Room Group

I feel very cold and very hot at the same time , dizziness + headache

So it is 2 am and I am feeling frizzing cold and boiling hot at the same time , I am also very sweaty , I am dizzy and I feel like I am going to throw up , my stomach and eyes hurts too . I was feeling kinda bad since 10 am cause I was in a boat for atleast 12 hours and I could not sleep in there at night so I slept for 4 uncomftable hoursin the sleeping bag and I woke up 6:30 am when I reached my destination.Then I was in the car for 1 hour and when I was home I was feeling kinda bad and I just slept .When I woke up I was feeling kinda dizzy I ate , I was on my pc and tc for atleast 10 hours . Now I feel everything said in the red letters above.I tried to sleep but it is impossible ,I took a beecham pill , drunk water and now I am desperate . The headache and my eyes are killing me so I sould propably stop using my pc but I need answers . Please help me if you can.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So it is 2 am and I am feeling frizzing cold and boiling hot at the same time , I am also very sweaty , I am dizzy and I feel like I am going to throw up , my stomach and eyes hurts too . I was feeling kinda bad since 10 am cause I was in a boat for atleast 12 hours and I could not sleep in there at night so I slept for 4 uncomftable hoursin the sleeping bag and I woke up 6:30 am when I reached my destination.Then I was in the car for 1 hour and when I was home I was feeling kinda bad and I just slept .When I woke up I was feeling kinda dizzy I ate , I was on my pc and tc for atleast 10 hours . Now I feel everything said in the red letters above.I tried to sleep but it is impossible ,I took a beecham pill , drunk water and now I am desperate . The headache and my eyes are killing me so I sould propably stop using my pc but I need answers . Please help me if you can.

It seems that you may have caught a flu and are going through the fever stage. Do you normally get sea sick? You may just have a fever and be sea sick at the same time.

Just chill and take rest for the next few days. Take paracetamol or ibuprofen if your body is hurting. Keep drinking plenty of fluids!
Reply 2
Take paracetamol
Thank you so much for responding ! Btw paracetamol wont work for me cause I was addicted to it and take a lot so now my body is used to it . Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest