The Student Room Group

I'm really insecure about my V

I'm a 21 year old Egyptian girl and I have never been in a relationship because I'm so insecure about my vagina. I was born in Egypt and back in those days people practised something called FGM (female genital mutation)! FGM is when a girls clitris is removed from her vagina. Unfortunately I had to go through that but what I wanted to ask was; Guys would you mind having sex with a girl without a clit? Please answer truthfully.
No, it wouldn't mind having sex with someone who had been through that. Sure, it would make me think differently about how to make sure she has a good time, but wouldn't be a reason not to go to bed with someone.
Original post by DanielWhit
No, it wouldn't mind having sex with someone who had been through that. Sure, it would make me think differently about how to make sure she has a good time, but wouldn't be a reason not to go to bed with someone.

I imagine most guys would agree with this tbh - I honestly don't see why a girl having experienced FGM would particularly put them off.

Also I'm sorry you had to go through that. I can't imagine how painful it must have been.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. You don't like a girl based on whether she has a clitoris or not. You like a girl because thinking about her makes you happy. And if she makes you happy then nothing else matters. :biggrin:

If you want to PM me you can, I can provide some more reassurance over PM if you decide you'd like to listen.

(edited 9 years ago)
Not really a problem, I'd struggle a bit with trying to pleasure her because I do focus on the clitoris a lot, but I'd be happy to work on that with her.
Reply 5
Vaginas are so ugly anyways, I don't think removal of clitoris scars it anymore further.
don't worry about it, most people will be cool with it! if not then they're not worthy of your fabulous self
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 21 year old Egyptian girl and I have never been in a relationship because I'm so insecure about my vagina. I was born in Egypt and back in those days people practised something called FGM (female genital mutation)! FGM is when a girls clitris is removed from her vagina. Unfortunately I had to go through that but what I wanted to ask was; Guys would you mind having sex with a girl without a clit? Please answer truthfully.

dont worry because your not the only one i have fgm and have endure several operations to open my labia its not quite open yet but its getting there its hard when i see friends that are in a relationship because i want one by friends i mean only one of my friends are in a relationship XD but my friends understand the topic because they they know it due to culture but if th e guy is really understanding he wont mind my vagina is really odd looking but idc because i know its just for procreation and pleasure and one day a guy will like me and understand what i have endured its hard but meh life i blame sudan and tanzaina for doing this to me and my aunts my poor mother didnt even know :frown: they just took me away and did it but im not the right track

sorry for the ling post with spelling and grammar issues i just got a new laptop and its so thats why the post is so bad

but no one is perfect they should be understanding penis and vaginas are not meant to look a certain way if somwone tells you that your vagina is not right or whatever dump him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending