The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Where should I apply for accommodation?

My preference is crown place self-catered as I don't think I could be bothered with all the travelling. Although I know I'm not very likely to get into here so I was wondering which of the houses in Carnatic are best?:smile:
Original post by janetoner
My preference is crown place self-catered as I don't think I could be bothered with all the travelling. Although I know I'm not very likely to get into here so I was wondering which of the houses in Carnatic are best?:smile:

I've heard that Roscoe & Gladstone at Greenback are pretty decent. But haven't you got your offer already? :redface:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by SesameRainbow
I've heard that Roscoe & Gladstone at Greenback are pretty decent. But haven't you got your offer already? :redface:

No see i just applied through clearing and only got my id number this morning to apply! STRESS :frown:
Okay, then call this number +4401517950319 (student accommodation at Liverpool) and tell them your situation. Do that as soon as you can because the available rooms are going out really fast! You'll probably get a room off campus, but do ask around and see how it goes!

What subject are you doing? :smile:
Reply 4
I've applied through the normal process anyways and I'll see what happens!

I'm doing English with communication studies! You? :smile:
Hey, if your'e looking for private student accommodation, I have a room to rent in a newly refurbished 11 bedroom student house just 7 minute bus ride away from university of liverpool. Here's the advert and it would be great to hear from you if you're at all interested :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2775357
Reply 7
Original post by janetoner

I have a room available in Grand Central which im looking for tenant to replace me, its a short walk to the Uni and literally in the city centre, Message me if you are interested :smile:
Reply 8
StuRents is also pretty good in Liverpool
Reply 9
If you are still interested in carnatic, lady Mountford is a good shout.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending