The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Pavilions Accommodation

Am I the only one who hasn't yet been given her Pavilions room and stuff?! They said they'd get back to me within 24hours, please tell me there are other people with the same problem?!
Katie xxxx
Reply 1
If you got this email

Spoiler

Then i am in the same position as you. I got this email on thursday and haven't received anything else. I wouldn't expect to receive anything until tuesday what with it being a bank holiday weekend.

What room type did you book?
(edited 9 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
According to them there have been delays due to people changing preferences.

Here is the reply I got:
We’re expecting to be able to send the allocation emails out at the end of the month. Unfortunately there have been serious delays in completing the allocations due to preference request changes.

Hopefully this helps.
Original post by Anonkuni
If you got this email

Spoiler

Then i am in the same position as you. I got this email on thursday and haven't received anything else. I wouldn't expect to receive anything until tuesday what with it being a bank holiday weekend.

What room type did you book?

Thats what i got! phew 😂 i booked a 6 room apartment, what about you?:smile:
Original post by cLas5iFieD
According to them there have been delays due to people changing preferences.

Here is the reply I got:
We’re expecting to be able to send the allocation emails out at the end of the month. Unfortunately there have been serious delays in completing the allocations due to preference request changes.

Hopefully this helps.

I never got an email like that :frown: but that does help! thank you 😃
Has anyone got any replys yet ? :smile: x
Original post by nicoleleon96
Has anyone got any replys yet ? :smile: x

Yep, finally got mine yesterday :smile:
Hopefully it all goes off without a hitch (it keeps telling me to pay 2 weeks rent by August 1st, which simply isn't possible)
Yes same , they keep telling me to pay the 2 weeks by August the 1st.
hello, i've got a 6 bedroom apartment and i've paid my 2 weeks rent today :-) just waiting to hear back about my guarantor papers that i sent out. I never got no emails from them saying I could pay the balance, I had to ring up and then they told me what to do
Original post by kirstysevern
hello, i've got a 6 bedroom apartment and i've paid my 2 weeks rent today :-) just waiting to hear back about my guarantor papers that i sent out. I never got no emails from them saying I could pay the balance, I had to ring up and then they told me what to do

Same, I've got a 6 bedder on the go
Yeah, I just got an email telling me to submit my Guarantor information despite the fact I've already done it. So I resubmitted it via email and asked about the 2 week rent as well.

Gotta say, wish there was more than around a week to go to alleviate my worries.
I have no idea what is going on with the pavilions. In the tenancy agreement it says I have a 6-bed apartment even though I paid the first £50 under the assumption I was getting a 4-bed. Ive paid my deposit and admin fee for the 6 bed as I don't really mind where Im staying as long as I have an ensuite but I don't know how to pay the advanced rent and I still don't know my flat number or anything. Can anyone help me?
Original post by frandwyer
I have no idea what is going on with the pavilions. In the tenancy agreement it says I have a 6-bed apartment even though I paid the first £50 under the assumption I was getting a 4-bed. Ive paid my deposit and admin fee for the 6 bed as I don't really mind where Im staying as long as I have an ensuite but I don't know how to pay the advanced rent and I still don't know my flat number or anything. Can anyone help me?

i applied for the 4 bed and got the 6 bed accommodation aswell . called them up they said the 4 bed was sold out. they said you can pay the advanced rent 24hrs after you paid the deposit you could even pay it now on the phone. they said they will allocate us by monday
Ok thanks :smile: do you know if you pay that just under the rent tab and make sure the correct amount is paid or do you do that through another window? Sorry for the questions but I've phoned the management team and I can never get a straight answer.
Original post by frandwyer
Ok thanks :smile: do you know if you pay that just under the rent tab and make sure the correct amount is paid or do you do that through another window? Sorry for the questions but I've phoned the management team and I can never get a straight answer.

i dont know really i paid mine over the phone

Quick Reply

Latest