The Student Room Group

GUYS: do you like high-waisted shorts on girls?

So I have a couple of pairs of high-waisted shorts because I find them more flattering on me than the low-rise ones.

But I've read online quite a lot that guys really hate this trend and find it unattractive, so I'd like to take this question to the TSRians!

What do you think?

(Also before anyone says I should dress how I like and not to impress guys, I do that anyway. I just want to see your opinions.)

EDIT: I'm quite thin (size 4-6), weigh 40kg and am 5' 2". Don't tell me I'm underweight, I know that and I'm working on it. I don't have an entirely flat arse, but it's not big either.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It only works for some girls tbh. if you ain't got a great behind its a no go.
Not being rude but I don't think they'd really care..
I think they look good :smile:
Reply 3
I think you should wear what you want to wear and not worry about boys think.
Reply 4
They ain't unattractive
And yes to the thread title
Reply 5
It generally looks quite good (depending on who/how it is worn), as long as the shorts are tight, and not very loose fitting.
Reply 6
These threads are so stupid ffs.
YES there are guys who do like them.
YES there are guys who dislike them.

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes.
Reply 8
what kind of dumbass question
yeah those high waisted shorts are really sexy

said no man, ever

they look terrible, especially if you have pancakes for an ass I don't know one guy that likes them srs
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Only if they have backoff
Reply 11
Original post by Tai Ga
what kind of dumbass question

Ya know what i mean fam :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you a big booty bitch it could work
Original post by Peaches and Cream
So I have a couple of pairs of high-waisted shorts because I find them more flattering on me than the low-rise ones.

But I've read online quite a lot that guys really hate this trend and find it unattractive, so I'd like to take this question to the TSRians!

What do you think?

(Also before anyone says I should dress how I like and not to impress guys, I do that anyway. I just want to see your opinions.)

I think it depends on your body shape. Personally, I think they don't look extremely good on girls who are very slim or very chubby. They look great on curvy girls particularly girls with big hips because it defines their waist. :smile:
Reply 14
need pictures obvs
The vibe I get is they look better on those blessed in the bottomly area anyhoo if you like them wear them :smile:
Original post by MidnightDream
The vibe I get is they look better on those blessed in the bottomly area anyhoo if you like them wear them :smile:

Damn tight and right.
They look ****ing god awful on 99% of females, do yourself a favour and burn them
Reply 18
um thirsty guys will ove it
some guys will dislike it and some will like it
if you have big b$$ty then wear it how you like
and u should dress up like how u want to and not to impress everyone
Original post by bertstare
They look ****ing god awful on 99% of females, do yourself a favour and burn them

This guys knows.

Unless you've got an ass and I mean an ASS, I don't wanna see it on women.

Quick Reply

Latest