The Student Room Group

I didnt do well in maths

I want to resit maths in my school and they have fifth form but i did well in all of the other subjects. I want to resit it in november so i can get it out of the way i have even started revising now but i alkso want to know the actual mark i got for maths so that if i am 1 mark away from a c I CAN GET IT REMARKED. I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO ADVICE PLS
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lizzcelby
I want to resit maths in my school and they have fifth form but i did well in all of the other subjects. I want to resit it in november so i can get it out of the way i have even started revising now but i alkso want to know the actual mark i got for maths so that if i am 1 mark away from a c I CAN GET IT REMARKED. I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO ADVICE PLS

Firstly I'd ask your exams officer or maths teacher for your raw mark, if it's 1 or 2 marks away I'd ask for a remark but don't get your hopes up because maths has such a rigid mark scheme - you're either right or you're wrong. If you remain at a D grade, the best option would be to resit in November, best of luck.
Find out how many marks away you were and if it is close to a C, it'd be worth a re-mark. If you didn't get close to a C I would re-sit :smile:
Reply 3
Do u think they will make me retake all of my subjects in fifth form or just maths i did well in my other subjects tho

Quick Reply

Latest