The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Still not heard back from accomodation

Has anyone still not found out about accommodation yet? I applied in April and Sheffield hallam was my insurance choice. Ive applied at The Forge and Exchange Works. ANYONE ELSE?
Reply 1
Been holding an unconditional place since january and applied for accommodation in April..forever waiting -_-
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Wow hallam was my insurance and I applied in April/May. I have no chance ha!
Reply 3
Yeah, Hallam was my insurance I applied for accommodation as soon as I got my results and I'm at the stage where they allocate rooms, it says very specifically not to call and just to wait though, so I guess we just have to trust them to get to us. :smile:
Reply 4
I've rang a few times and they didn't fill me with much confidence, i hope you're right! Its so stressful :frown:
Reply 5
I'm in a similar boat, applied for accommodation on results day and online status still shows as 'awaiting allocation'.

Becoming slightly concerned, given the contract start dates for the places I have applied are in 2 and half weeks! If I haven’t heard anything by Friday I’ll have to call them to put my mind at ease!
Reply 6
These places want your money just as much as you want to stay there, don't worry, they'll get to us.
Reply 7
Just wondering if anyone else is still awaiting allocation?

Noticed that most of the contract start dates are the 13/09, and slightly concerned that is less than 2 weeks away and I still havent heard anything!!
I lived in The Forge last year and got my allocation email a year ago today, my friend applied for accommodation months before me and didn't get her email until the 5th September so don't worry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending