The Student Room Group

Drugstore blotting paper recommendations please?

I don't know which blotting papers are good and available in the UK so the title says it all. I don't want to have to spend too much on blotting paper so preferably something cheaper.
Kleenex (can get them from Boots, Superdrug and Supermarkets) or The Body Shop :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by simplylldxo
Kleenex (can get them from Boots, Superdrug and Supermarkets) or The Body Shop :smile:

Thanks, will check those out next time :smile:
whats blotting paper for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XXSimmyXX
whats blotting paper for

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's for people who has oily skin; it takes away the excess oil and shine. It saves reapplying face powder.
Mine are Superdrug own brand, and I have no complaints.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgiecat
Mine are Superdrug own brand, and I have no complaints.

Posted from TSR Mobile

how much do they cost?
is it possible using blotting paper can.make.my.skim dry up?
i have combinatiom skin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XXSimmyXX
how much do they cost?
is it possible using blotting paper can.make.my.skim dry up?
i have combinatiom skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

The ones I got seem to be discontinued, but superdrug now sell "Deep Action Shine Control Mattifying Tissues" for £2.59 per pack (which is, I think, how much mine costed) - I think they're identical to mine, only they have a bit of face powder on them. Blotting paper removes the excess oil on the surface of the skin, so they wouldn't give you dry skin or anything, but they do remove the shine. If you have combination skin, you probably only need to use them on your T-zone.
Original post by Georgiecat
The ones I got seem to be discontinued, but superdrug now sell "Deep Action Shine Control Mattifying Tissues" for £2.59 per pack (which is, I think, how much mine costed) - I think they're identical to mine, only they have a bit of face powder on them. Blotting paper removes the excess oil on the surface of the skin, so they wouldn't give you dry skin or anything, but they do remove the shine. If you have combination skin, you probably only need to use them on your T-zone.

Thank You :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I agree that the Kleenex ones are good, but just thought I'd add that you can also get them in Quality Save or from Amazon quite cheaply. Not sure how much they are in Boots and Superdrug but I'm assuming it's more than in qual sav. :P
Original post by simplylldxo

Kleenex blotting sheets? They stopped making those over a year ago! They were so good though.. shame! I have seen them online though but after those run out that is it I think..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Feartheunknown
Kleenex blotting sheets? They stopped making those over a year ago! They were so good though.. shame! I have seen them online though but after those run out that is it I think..

Superdrug clarity do the job great x

Quick Reply

Latest