The Student Room Group

Who Killed JFK?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ageshallnot
You said it was only a catastrophe if Oswald pulled the trigger. However, if part of a conspiracy then his unwitting role could have been as the fall guy - which is what he claimed to be after being arrested.

Oh, I understand now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No way Oswald alone got off that number of shots in the time available with a manual reloading rifle. Plus target moving left to right.
Original post by Old_Simon
No way Oswald alone got off that number of shots in the time available with a manual reloading rifle. Plus target moving left to right.

I agree! Plus it couldn't have been Oswald alone. Even if he did pull the trigger there was definitely someone else pulling another trigger too because shots were fired from different directions. JFK at one point moved backwards and Lee Oswald would've been shooting from behind him which doesn't make any sense. If you're shot from behind you, you would've moved forwards not back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The kill shot probably came from the front IMHO.
Original post by Old_Simon
The kill shot probably came from the front IMHO.

I agree because JFK fell backwards and into his wife's lap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I agree because JFK fell backwards and into his wife's lap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The video clearly shows the rear of JFK's head is an exit wound.
Reply 26
I saw a programme on it last year. If I remember rightly it gave compelling evidence that he was shot accidently by a FBI agent sitting in a convoy behind him, cant remember the name of the programme though
Original post by StevenJH
I saw a programme on it last year. If I remember rightly it gave compelling evidence that he was shot accidently by a FBI agent sitting in a convoy behind him, cant remember the name of the programme though

I think I've heard of that before. It could've happened, perhaps just a lucky shot if it was the one who killed the president.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone think perhaps Lyndon Johnson had something to do with the assassination?

"Johnson and I both wanted presidency... The difference was I didn't kill for it."
- Richard Nixon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
CIA or Special Ops. It was an inside job. Also the fact that as a president there should have been other snipers watching the president seems like an inside job. Don't take my word for it though I'm a conspiracy nut I also believe 9/11 was an inside job as in the falling of the tower
Reply 30
I think I've heard of that before. It could've happened, perhaps just a lucky shot if it was the one who killed the president.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean unlucky? From the programme, it said that the agent was reacting to a missed shot from Oswald, which seems likely given the angle and what not from where he was shooting, and the agent's gun accidently went off as he turned to see where the shot came from.
S*** they're onto me
It was Magneto - how else can you explain a bullet that curved?
Original post by Ndella
I'm thinking a proxy of the USSR due to Cold War tensions. Wasn't Oswald an advocate of the Communists?

I think he was a communist.
Reply 34
Original post by felamaslen
I think he was a communist.

Yep, that's what I thought.
Original post by badlychosenone
It was Magneto - how else can you explain a bullet that curved?

The bullet didn't exactly curve. It was the way the Governor and the President were sitting. It literally went through JFK's throat and came out and went for the Governor. It was they were seated in the car.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StevenJH
Do you mean unlucky? From the programme, it said that the agent was reacting to a missed shot from Oswald, which seems likely given the angle and what not from where he was shooting, and the agent's gun accidently went off as he turned to see where the shot came from.

Yes I do mean unlucky in this case. Was his gun pointing towards the president?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Yes I do mean unlucky in this case. Was his gun pointed towards the president?

I cant remember tbh with you, going by the theory I assume it wasn't and it went off as he turned. Would be pretty amazing if that was what actually happened lol

What's your view on it?
[QUOTE="StevenJH;49788771"]
Yes I do mean unlucky in this case. Was his gun pointed towards the president?

I cant remember tbh with you, going by the theory I assume it wasn't and it went off as he turned. Would be pretty amazing if that was what actually happened lol

What's your view on it?

Yeah ahha, that would be ridiculous! My view: For some reason I think Lyndon had something to with it. Maybe he wanted presidency that bad that he just had to kill. Like Richard Nixon once quoted: "Johnson and I both wanted presidency... The difference was I didn't kill for it."

But my view on the FBI Agent shooting him, maybe it was some sort of set up. Or maybe the FBI Agent really wanted JFK dead. But I doubt it was the FBI Agent because I'm pretty sure there were others with him and many people would've seen.

But have you heard of the theory where they believe the driver turned towards the right and shot JFK? I find it hard to believe. But then again it could be slightly possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The bullet didn't exactly curve. It was the way the Governor and the President were sitting. It literally went through JFK's throat and came out and went for the Governor. It was they were seated in the car.

Posted from TSR Mobile

was an x-men reference... lmao not a serious answer:u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending