The Student Room Group

Durham or Bangor?

Hey guys,
I need to know which university between Durham and Bangor is better for postgraduate psychology. I have been accepted into both programmes and have to choose ASAP. I know that Durham is reputed and ranked wel,l but I have also heard that the psychology department at Bangor is very good indeed and also I have got a scholarship at Bangor, which considerably reduces my expenses. But I don't wanna give up Durham just because it's pricey, unless of course Bangor is better. This is a major predicament for me and I am running out of time. I have to choose fast and make it to the university in time for orientation. I need urgent advice. Please help guys! I'm gonna be waiting. This is important.

Thanks
Original post by divddia
Hey guys,
I need to know which university between Durham and Bangor is better for postgraduate psychology. I have been accepted into both programmes and have to choose ASAP. I know that Durham is reputed and ranked wel,l but I have also heard that the psychology department at Bangor is very good indeed and also I have got a scholarship at Bangor, which considerably reduces my expenses. But I don't wanna give up Durham just because it's pricey, unless of course Bangor is better. This is a major predicament for me and I am running out of time. I have to choose fast and make it to the university in time for orientation. I need urgent advice. Please help guys! I'm gonna be waiting. This is important.

Thanks

What have you applied for at both univerisities? IF its a research masters then your choice of supervisor will matter more than where you do it (in terms of quality of teaching!)

Quick Reply

Latest