The Student Room Group

Entry requirements

Hi :smile:
i was just wondering has anyone got into a Russell's group university without the entry requirements
eg most of them ask for B has anyone got in with a C in maths ??
Original post by Sophiexoxox
Hi :smile:
i was just wondering has anyone got into a Russell's group university without the entry requirements
eg most of them ask for B has anyone got in with a C in maths ??

Are those GCSE requirements? If so, it's very unlikely you'd get an offer. As for A-Level requirements, plenty of people do not get the grades for their firm or insurance choice, but still get into Russell Group (and other competitive) unis.
Reply 2
Original post by PythianLegume
Are those GCSE requireyments? If so, it's very unlikely you'd get an offer. As for A-Level requirements, plenty of people do not get the grades for their firm or insurance choice, but still get into Russell Group (and other competitive) unis.

Hi yes that was gcse results and thank you
Those GCSE 'entry requirements' are the minimum requirements. The strongest candidates would achieve or exceed the entry requirements, so you probably can't get in with lower.
Depends on the course - some of them are far more oversubscribed than others - so I would recommend emailing the department before you apply to get their take on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending