The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial computing offer?

Hi, the standard offer for Computing at Imperial for Cambridge Pre-U examinations is A*AA in 3 principal Pre-U subjects.

The question I have is that I take Maths, Physics Economics and then a half Pre-U in Further Mathematics. What offer would I be made based on this?

A*AAA? A*AA Pass or?

Thanks.
Reply 1
I suppose they might ask for A*AAa + Merit in AEA or 2 in STEP 1 because you haven't taken the whole of Further Mathematics (at least this was the case for some people taking A-levels and applying for entry in 2014). However, it might be different for Cambridge Pre-U examinations.
(edited 9 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Lyko
I suppose they might ask for A*AAa + Merit in AEA or 2 in STEP 1 because you haven't taken the whole of Further Mathematics (at least this was the case for some people taking A-levels and applying for entry in 2014). However, it might be different for Cambridge Pre-U examinations.

So the offer would be an A rather than a pass?
Hi,

I'm looking to apply to Imperial for a CS + Maths Degree. I'm having trouble writing my personal statement and I've seen some personal statements online for people that have applied to Imperial and Cambridge....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

They've accomplished a HUGE range of things using programming, like this person:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Personal_Statement:Computer_Science_27

Very impressive. Did you do something amazing with code?

BTW, I'm doing Maths+F.Maths+Physics+Chem

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending