The Student Room Group

Urgent remark queries -

Hey , need to send off my remark forms off before monday .Just came back from holiday so this is all last minute....

1.In Economics A-level i got 309/400 , 320 UMS was an A. Im sending Unit 4 for a remark as i got 89/120 (B grade) should i do that ?

2.If i dont get the A grade can I send AS papers from year 12 for remarks?

3.For Politics i got 100 and 90 in the AS units.Was doing really well at A2 ,but only got two b's in the exams.Teacher and myself both found that odd as i know i did well in those exams , he advises i go for a remark to try get an A*.iS THAT ADVISABLE?
Reply 1
Original post by peter qwert
Hey , need to send off my remark forms off before monday .Just came back from holiday so this is all last minute....

1.In Economics A-level i got 309/400 , 320 UMS was an A. Im sending Unit 4 for a remark as i got 89/120 (B grade) should i do that ?

3.For Politics i got 100 and 90 in the AS units.Was doing really well at A2 ,but only got two b's in the exams.Teacher and myself both found that odd as i know i did well in those exams , he advises i go for a remark to try get an A*.iS THAT ADVISABLE?

bump

If you felt you did well in the exams then go for it and get it remarked as the grades you achieved were unexpected. You have nothing to lose but some money. In my opinion there's always a chance and if you don't go for it, you never know what the possibilities are for a better grade and you might end up regretting your decision if you don't go for a remark!

Whatever you choose to do, Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. 11 UMS is a lot to hope for from one unit, but it's most unlikely you would drop to a lower overall grade so you have nothing to lose except your money.

2. No.

3. It seems very unlikely that you would get two B grades and that there would have been a huge error on marking both that means they are both really A* quality. If your marks dropped, how close are you to risking your overall grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest