The Student Room Group

Hunting for delicate piercing jewellery in UK

So i've got a few piercings, nothing hardcore, but for those interested they are the standard lobe piercing, two pinnas and a rook in my ear, plus my navel. I'm on the lookout for delicate jewellery for my ear piercings but coming up short as to where I can buy from. I'm willing to pay for gold/silver, but my budget isn't particularly large.

I'm a huge fan of J. Colby Smith's jewellery for NY Adorned (a famous piercing place in New York), the problem is that these pieces are pricey AND i'm in the UK, specifically in the London area so if anyone has any experience of piercing jewellers in London that are in the style i'm after i'd really appreciate hearing about them!

This article shows the style i'm after.
http://intothegloss.com/2013/01/guide-to-piercing/

I don't know. I want some nice jewellery for my conch and helix piercings. All the stuff here in shops/online tends to be quite masculine or 'emo', I want more feminine stuff! Will be interesting to find out.
Reply 2
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I don't know. I want some nice jewellery for my conch and helix piercings. All the stuff here in shops/online tends to be quite masculine or 'emo', I want more feminine stuff! Will be interesting to find out.

Looks like we're the only ones interested! I keep seeing pictures online of the styles I like but the only sources I can find are american!
Original post by JAJ1309
Looks like we're the only ones interested! I keep seeing pictures online of the styles I like but the only sources I can find are american!

:frown: I see stuff on etsy now and again but it's bloody expensive. I just want pretty ears dammit!
Reply 4
Bodyartforms.com is an american site but is really good - I've used it loads. Things don't take that long to arrive either

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ I second BAF.

Look at anatometal, Industrial Strength and neometal :smile:

Also you could try looking around and seeing if any piercers in London are willing to order custom stuff in for you?? I know some are willing to do that :smile:
Original post by Rosasaurr
^ I second BAF.

Look at anatometal, Industrial Strength and neometal :smile:

Also you could try looking around and seeing if any piercers in London are willing to order custom stuff in for you?? I know some are willing to do that :smile:

Think I might give that one a miss until I'm a billionaire... £100 for an earring? No thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending