The Student Room Group

fedora donning child dances to his crush (cringe)

[video="youtube;HRiILtUazP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiILtUazP0&feature=player_detailpage#t=105[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel just a little bit sick now.
Reply 2
poor kid

imagine having to life life as him
Oh, you said 'child' which made me think 'why would any parent allow that?' but he's old enough to make and live with his choices. Oh dear :frown:
so beta lol, we all did cringe **** like this when we were like 14 but it wasn't put on youtube for all eternity, gotta respect he had the balls to do that though
(edited 9 years ago)
he got multiple hugs so she probably likes touching his body. there's chemistry between them and if he persists he'll probably get with her.
Reply 6
Yeah turns out things didn't work out with the girl and he gunned down his local build-a-bear workshop and everyone inside...never forget.
That is just cringe.

Original post by dire wolf
he got multiple hugs so she probably likes touching his body. there's chemistry between them and if he persists he'll probably get with her.

No chance.

Original post by ElChapo
Yeah turns out things didn't work out with the girl and he gunned down his local build-a-bear workshop and everyone inside...never forget.

Lol. The saddest part about this is that it could easily be true
This is why gun control is needed in america. This child will end up massacring many innocent children because of the constant harassment and bullying he will suffer because of this shambles. He will end up lonely and destitute and every girl will end up rejecting him and not even the ugly ones will be able to relieve him of his urges because of what he did today.

OBAMA BRING IN GUN CONTROL NOW BEFORE MORE DEATHS HAPPEN.
Reply 9
Original post by Doob
[video="youtube;HRiILtUazP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiILtUazP0&feature=player_detailpage#t=105[/video]

(edited 9 years ago)
I like how everyone is calling him a friendzoned loser and the generic series of autism jokes (all those jokes are annoying by this point). Yet think about it guys. Get the girl or not he had the balls to do that, it takes confidence and guts. Even if he doesn't go anywhere with her, he's still got nads. He's also very social by the looks of it. He'll be getting laid WITH a fedora,not here but not too far off I'm sure. No doubt about it. This isn't cringy by any means. Just look at that row of girls, they're impressed. How can you honestly make fun of this dude? He's not another product of it, face it.

This isn't Beta. If anything, he's indeed Alpha. He ain't rollin' in honies for sure,but acts of self confidence and controlled self expression leads to great ****.

I mean, I'd say going ALL that way for a girl you're not even dating (yet) is ehhhhhhhhh,but showing evident that you got balls of steel is,in itself, terrific. As far as relationships go, don't even worry about it just socialize and be yourself. Make friends with everyone you like, boy or girls,and if you got feelings. Shoot a question to chill out, worse case scenario your still friends. Maybe they feel the same way, maybe you waited too long or something came up. Remember, 4 billion girls on Earth.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why does he always wear that stupid hat?
Original post by MattyR2895
I like how everyone is calling him a friendzoned loser and the generic series of autism jokes (all those jokes are annoying by this point). Yet think about it guys. Get the girl or not he had the balls to do that, it takes confidence and guts. Even if he doesn't go anywhere with her, he's still got nads. He's also very social by the looks of it. He'll be getting laid WITH a fedora,not here but not too far off I'm sure. No doubt about it. This isn't cringy by any means. Just look at that row of girls, they're impressed. How can you honestly make fun of this dude? He's not another product of it, face it.

This isn't Beta. If anything, he's indeed Alpha. He ain't rollin' in honies for sure,but acts of self confidence and controlled self expression leads to great ****.

I mean, I'd say going ALL that way for a girl you're not even dating (yet) is ehhhhhhhhh,but showing evident that you got balls of steel is,in itself, terrific. As far as relationships go, don't even worry about it just socialize and be yourself. Make friends with everyone you like, boy or girls,and if you got feelings. Shoot a question to chill out, worse case scenario your still friends. Maybe they feel the same way, maybe you waited too long or something came up. Remember, 4 billion girls on Earth.

Hey everyone, it's the guy in the video!

Why did you do it? Did she get your D?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Hey everyone, it's the guy in the video!

Why did you do it? Did she get your D?

PRSOM lool
Reply 14

Neal Caffrey wears a Fedora. Do not diss the Fedora.

lol, the girl damn near snapped her own neck to keep her head as far away from him as humanly possible during that hug.

That kid will never get a girl like that looking and acting the way he does. That is a cruel, hard, cold fact which the sooner he learns the better before he spends his entire adolescence shooting for girls way above his league and becomes the next Eliot Rodger. If you think that body language displays attraction, you're probably as spectrum as the fedoracore kid.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shiggydiggy
lol, the girl damn near snapped her own neck to keep her head as far away from him as humanly possible during that hug.

That is because he isn't good looking but she is. She was still real impressed with what he did, look at her smile, that is genuine. So on some girl a bit less attractive this would get him right into her pants in a few years time.
Original post by SarcasticMel
That is because he isn't good looking but she is. She was still real impressed with what he did, look at her smile, that is genuine. So on some girl a bit less attractive this would get him right into her pants in a few years time.

No guy has ever gotten laid with public displays of over-affection which blatantly contravene already well-established friendships. It's a massive autistic social faux pas that will only destroy a friendship.
wow. that hat. that voice. just everything.

Quick Reply

Latest