The Student Room Group

Genuine or Bull****ting

This has happend alot of time to me peronsally through my life with alot of girls that I've liked. When you put the effort into asking them out etc and they pull all sorts of excuses on you on purpose not to do anything with you but knowing well they rather be seeing other other people and got better choices in guys they prefer to meet. It really makes you very frustrated and and angry. Same goes with when they agree to meet up with you then bail out on you very last minute its a personal slap in face and an insult to you from that person you like.

When you here these examples: I'm too busy, I'll think about it, Maybe, I got too much stuff going on. lying about if there already seeing someone or not.

Bail out excuses: Family emergancy, I'm not well, Too busy.

When you ask for the personal contact and they they lie to you saying:

I don't have a phone, I'm using this or my familys number, I've lost my phone or gave you a fake number or social network profile. I don't have facebook/intagram/twitter etc.

Thought I bring this up because this is something I've experienced all the time you feel like your not an option like others in there personal choice of people to see. I'm still having a hard time with the girls situation. And tried everything possible to turn things around on getting someone but nothing is ever gonna work for me as I feel that I'm nobodys type.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sounds like it's not the most genuine of excuses. Those girls obviously just aren't worth it, you'll find someone when you don't expect it. It's not worth getting down over.
It's genuine bs
Reply 3
I'm getting very frustreated about this and thinking back from all the other girls that I liked who have pulled all sorts of excuses on me before and thinking that I wasn't really there personal interest as a person to chill with. I recently asked someone out from work who left not to long ago and she used the I'm too busy line on me as well. She was nice about it but also wondered that she was really lying abou that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending