The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham 1 Accomodation

Due to clearing I was a little late applying for accomodation.. Wondered if there's anyone else that's gonna be living here despite it being a bit further out than the other places.. Not looking forward to the bus travel each day!
Reply 1
I cant find accomodation I also went through clearing
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by wezzerw
I cant find accomodation I also went through clearing

Hi wezzerrw,

Our accommodations team can help you with this. Please give them a call on 0115 848 2894 to find out about options available.
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/index.html

Best Wishes,
Erica
I have called this number twice today and they have basically told me there is nothing they can do for me as everything is fully booked!!!!!! Is there anything else you can suggest or anything else I can do?!!!!

Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated!!!
Reply 4
In the same situation!!! Got through clearing and now can't find accommodation. Will be studying on the Clifton campus but have now applied for accommodation at city as Clifton is full. I've put myself on waiting lists for other private accommodations but got nothing so far!
Also looking for any help or advice!!
Original post by kelseysimpson
Due to clearing I was a little late applying for accomodation.. Wondered if there's anyone else that's gonna be living here despite it being a bit further out than the other places.. Not looking forward to the bus travel each day!

hey :smile: i'm also staying in Nottingham 1 and i'll be studying at Clifton! I was disappointed at first about not being able to stay in halls at clifton but think accommodation here is way nicer and living in the city will be convenient! it's only a 5 minute bus journey to the city and then about 25 mins to clifton and the bus pass is free anyway so shouldn't be too bad hopefully!
Hi, if anyone is still looking for accommodation please send me a private message.
Reply 7
Original post by amyamyamy96
hey :smile: i'm also staying in Nottingham 1 and i'll be studying at Clifton! I was disappointed at first about not being able to stay in halls at clifton but think accommodation here is way nicer and living in the city will be convenient! it's only a 5 minute bus journey to the city and then about 25 mins to clifton and the bus pass is free anyway so shouldn't be too bad hopefully!

Im staying in Nottingham 1 and studying at clifton too :smile: what course are you studying?
Original post by amyamyamy96

Yeah the rooms do look pretty great! And it's a lovely green area just outside I'm actually looking forward to being here. I'm at Clifton campus studying biological sciences (:
Reply 9
Hey, NTU student at Nottingham 1 here. I'm not with any other Trent students (just a second year at Nottingham so far) and wondering if other people are in the same boat and how exactly to best go about meeting the rest of you for pre drinking and all. First night of freshers wasn't great as I literally knew nobody.

Thanks.
Hi,

I know the last comment was 3 weeks ago and you've most likely found somewhere. But I know of four bed house in West Bridgford so a little closer to Clifton (bus ride won't be as long). It's a four bed though but if you would find someone people in the same situation I think its defiantly worth a look.
Double Room available in Victoria Halls. 8 min walk from city site. £89p/w bills inclusive.
PM for more details
Original post by Aapi27
In the same situation!!! Got through clearing and now can't find accommodation. Will be studying on the Clifton campus but have now applied for accommodation at city as Clifton is full. I've put myself on waiting lists for other private accommodations but got nothing so far!
Also looking for any help or advice!!

Do you still want a room at Clifton, i have an en suite room in new hall and all of my flat mates are so lovely! the only reason i want to move is because my course is in the city!

send me a PM if you are interested,
[other contact details removed by moderator]

Quick Reply

Latest