The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Events management at lincoln uni?

If anyone has done this course? is it good? Are the tutors friendly? Is it a good uni? Would it be best for me to stay at home or move to lincoln? I live just over 20 miles away and there's an hourly bus service at £7.50 for a return

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, I haven't done this course but this course shares some of the modules and lectures with international tourism management which i'm on! I find those modules are good and my friends in events do enjoy it! the tutors are really friendly and you'll get to know them really well and will always be around to help! Lincoln Uni is good cause its a small campus and so its not too frightening and it makes you feel comfortable! I live on campus and love it because it means you get to join in with the nightlife and its away from home but that decision is something you'd have to look into :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Elliestaley
hey, I haven't done this course but this course shares some of the modules and lectures with international tourism management which i'm on! I find those modules are good and my friends in events do enjoy it! the tutors are really friendly and you'll get to know them really well and will always be around to help! Lincoln Uni is good cause its a small campus and so its not too frightening and it makes you feel comfortable! I live on campus and love it because it means you get to join in with the nightlife and its away from home but that decision is something you'd have to look into :smile:

Thanks I'm going to the open day on the 4th of October so I'll decide then :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest