The Student Room Group
Reply 1
A-Level?
Reply 2
usually on the exam board's website there will be past papers to download.
Reply 3
The exam board website only has the specimen papers, you will have to buy the past papers from the exam board, there is an order form you can download as a pdf from the websites.
Reply 4
plus there's always mr hughes :wink:
Reply 5
I went onto mr hughes website and it didnt have past papers etc anymore for edexcel.
Doesn't bother me tho my school has all the past papers and solutions.
Reply 6
jyuk
I went onto mr hughes website and it didnt have past papers etc anymore for edexcel.
Doesn't bother me tho my school has all the past papers and solutions.

not even for maths?
Reply 7
TheWolf
not even for maths?

I just clicked on one of the links in some thread to the website and it said something like due to legal reason they don't have past papers anymore, and that was written in the A level maths section.
Reply 8
jyuk
I just clicked on one of the links in some thread to the website and it said something like due to legal reason they don't have past papers anymore, and that was written in the A level maths section.

But you can still get in if you know the username/password

[Username: alevel Password: mrhughes ]
Reply 10
LS.
But you can still get in if you know the username/password

[Username: alevel Password: mrhughes ]

Danke!!!! (don't worry I'm not German)
Reply 11
Hey!!
I know a good site for past gcse exam papers: Its edexcel.org.uk... There is also the gcsemathspastpapers.com where there are loadzzz of past maths papaers (hint in the web site :wink: hehe)

Hope it helped!!
tribi
Reply 12
Tribi18
the gcsemathspastpapers.com where there are loadzzz of past maths papaers
I doubt those are actual past paper questions, maybe *based* on similar past paper questions, but not actual exam board questions.
Reply 13
elpaw
plus there's always mr hughes :wink:

Who/what is Mr Hughes??
Reply 14
Website for A level Edexcel maths resources
Reply 15
does mr. hughes have any ocr biology (as level) papers?
Reply 16
Nope, unfortunately.
Reply 17
Mr Hughes is a Math teacher working in international schools around the globe, he worked at my school a few years ago,

I don't thinkt he username and password work anymore, seems like they have been changed.

Latest

Trending

Trending