The Student Room Group

So anxious please help Student inductions - given no information but start this week!

Hi, I don't know what to do, I'm really struggling. I am supposed to have my college induction one day this week and on Facebook they said all letters were sent out by on Thursday at latest but I didn't receive one.

I was told to call the college if I didn't hear and so I did multiple times and left a voicemail but I haven't heard back. I'm so anxious, I don't know what I'm doing.

When I was at my interview in May, they said they thought my induction was about 26th august and that's Tuesday. My sisters friends who are going to the college I'm going to have received letters last week and their inductions are Thursday which is probably after mine! I always feel like I'm left out the loop of things. I never know what's going on. I was looking forward to college but now I keep getting anxious and upset and I don't want to go anymore it's stressful.

I think my induction is supposed to be either tomorrow or Tuesday but I don't know any information like time or where I'm to go or anything. I'm so so anxious. What should I do? I just want to not go anymore.
Original post by LetTheSunShine27
Hi, I don't know what to do, I'm really struggling. I am supposed to have my college induction one day this week and on Facebook they said all letters were sent out by on Thursday at latest but I didn't receive one.

I was told to call the college if I didn't hear and so I did multiple times and left a voicemail but I haven't heard back. I'm so anxious, I don't know what I'm doing.

When I was at my interview in May, they said they thought my induction was about 26th august and that's Tuesday. My sisters friends who are going to the college I'm going to have received letters last week and their inductions are Thursday which is probably after mine! I always feel like I'm left out the loop of things. I never know what's going on. I was looking forward to college but now I keep getting anxious and upset and I don't want to go anymore it's stressful.

I think my induction is supposed to be either tomorrow or Tuesday but I don't know any information like time or where I'm to go or anything. I'm so so anxious. What should I do? I just want to not go anymore.

Hey, try not to worry!

Its most likely the college is open this week due to enrolments and inductions anyway, why not pop in and speak to someone? They'll be able to let you know what you need to know!

Quick Reply

Latest