The Student Room Group

Can I apply to course that has BBB as typical offer if I already have a C in 1 subjec

is it possible?
Original post by thebrahmabull
is it possible?

Yes if you take up another A level and have 4 in total including the C

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, of course.
Of course you can! You can bring that grade up to a B- make sure you try and get an A on the coursework which will give you a good head start and then try to get an A or a B in the exam and it should even it out!

But some Universities might even accept the C :smile:

My tip is to have a really strong personal statement! You want to make them remember you and think "wow. They stand out!"
Original post by ByronicHero
Yes, of course.

Do you think it will be possible if I only give two subjects more (hoping to get As) but the C in the third subject remains?
I will do the A'levels in the other two subjects in June 2015, how should I apply through UCAS in the mean time?

btw i didn't do As in these two subjects yet
(edited 9 years ago)
Do you think it will be possible if I only give two subjects more (hoping to get As) but the C in the third subject remains?
I will do the A'levels in the other two subjects in June 2015, how should I apply through UCAS in the mean time?

If your teachers predict that you get AAC and the University asks for BBB then it evens it out nicely and I'm sure you'll get in :smile:

It would be possible though obviously this wouldn't be the optimal way to achieve an offer. You would apply the same way as you would otherwise.
Yeah, I applied to two universities that asked for BBB when I achieved BCC at AS. I still got in too when I got BCC at A2 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending