The Student Room Group

UCAS registration

I was just wondering how much it costs to register to UCAS because no-one at college (teachers or friends) have mentioned the costs.

I am hoping to apply for medicine at Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Sheffield and also have 2 back-up courses for other universities.

I will be applying straight from college.

Thanks to anyone who replies. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1
£15 when it gets sent off i believe.
Reply 2
I think its only £5 if you apply to one institution.
Reply 3
For medicine you can only apply for 4 i believe. Or is it 4 + 2 others?
I knwo you need to orientate your PS arounde medicine so i wouldnt imagine you'd get the offers from the other 2...
Reply 4
Walker
For medicine you can only apply for 4 i believe. Or is it 4 + 2 others?
I knwo you need to orientate your PS arounde medicine so i wouldnt imagine you'd get the offers from the other 2...

4 + 2 others. And universities do recognise that Medicine is an extremely competitive course... as long as you apply for a similar one like biological sciences, I don't think you should be too worried. :smile:
Reply 5
would applying for medicine and neuroscience be OK because you can only do 1 personal statement and i don't want to be not looked at because my statements aimed about medicine.
Reply 6
mc4263
would applying for medicine and neuroscience be OK because you can only do 1 personal statement and i don't want to be not looked at because my statements aimed about medicine.

yeh that seems fine their pretty similar
Reply 7
mc4263

Sounds fine to me - but you should also touch on neuroscience as part of your PS which focuses on medicine. I don't think that's very hard at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending