The Student Room Group

Nightclubs Guy to Girl Ratio

Recently when going out I've noticed that the Guy to Girl ratio is waaaay out. I've been going out once or twice a week for the last 6 months in Liverpool (student nights and saturday nights).

While it's common to have more guys than girls in most clubs, recently (last month perhaps?) I've noticed the ratio being like 7:1 if not worse.

Anybody else noticed this? Thinking it's just with time of year, students are going home and people are going on holiday. Unsure though.
It really depends on where you're going out I think. Around here the ratio tends to be pretty equal. I did walk into a busy bar a month or 2 back though and my friend and I were literally the only 2 girls. Total sausage fest.
Reply 2
Better for us girls to pull
Reply 3
You're going to the wrong clubs :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Recently when going out I've noticed that the Guy to Girl ratio is waaaay out. I've been going out once or twice a week for the last 6 months in Liverpool (student nights and saturday nights).

While it's common to have more guys than girls in most clubs, recently (last month perhaps?) I've noticed the ratio being like 7:1 if not worse.

Anybody else noticed this? Thinking it's just with time of year, students are going home and people are going on holiday. Unsure though.

London nightclubs are much better and the girls are more hot than the ones in lancashire where I live :frown:
Reply 5
The secret of a successful club is to get a higher amount of girls than guys. This reduces the risk of Neanderthal drunken aggression that males tend towards if they see no prospect of getting their oats..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending