The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dimexi
See!!! great isn't it!! :biggrin:... I prefer 'We be burning'!!.. Sean Paul = :yy:

Its orite, i prefer temperature though. Good song to dance to :wink:
Reply 41
That is the funniest thing ever. Poor guy.
Reply 42
tehjonny
To you maybe love. Don't think everyone finds the same things funny...fine, you didn't find it funny. Don't have a go at us cause we did.

ok i get where your coming from maybe i did slightly over react but i just found that what you were saying was a little disrespectful and ignorant
Reply 43
clairybella
Its orite, i prefer temperature though. Good song to dance to :wink:

yeah, dance hall is generally very nice to dance to, if you can.
dimexi
yeah, dance hall is generally very nice to dance to, if you can.

Just give me a few drinks and then maybe i could! lol
Reply 45
kaylaj86
whats up with everyone in this thread.... y is everyone jus takin the piss?
its part of a culture... the music AND the dance... and jus because u dnt understand it ur jus takin the piss wtf? i thought we were mature and acceptin in this forum... obviously not

They are all too snooby!, just ignore it :biggrin:..
Reply 46
clairybella
Just give me a few drinks and then maybe i could! lol

I don't need the drink :biggrin::biggrin:, dance-hall makes me high :lolz:
dimexi
I don't need the drink :biggrin::biggrin:, dance-hall makes me high :lolz:

Cheap night out then! lol
Reply 48
clairybella
Cheap night out then! lol

Always the way for me!!! I drive too, so need to keep a sober/cool head :p:
Reply 49
tehjonny
I've moved on to Dub/Grime. Then again, anything with drums :p:.

Try 'De Generate' by Vex'd; specifically, 'Gunman' from that album.
Reply 50
Profesh
Try 'De Generate' by Vex'd; specifically, 'Gunman' from that album.

There is no way you listen to Grime :eek: :p:
Reply 51
kaylaj86
ok i get where your coming from maybe i did slightly over react but i just found that what you were saying was a little disrespectful and ignorant

Thats fair enough. To be honest I didn't see it as a cultural thing, just a slightly feminine dance...didn't mean to offend at any rate.
Reply 52
dimexi
There is no way you listen to Grime :eek: :p:

You'd be surprised who comes out of the woodwork. I used to live nextdoor to a violinist (nice sound to wake up to), anyways one day he nocks on my door wanting to swap me some Wagner for some Grime. He was lucky I have diverse music tastes :p:.

DnB etc are always made out to be lowbrow, Chav style music genres. But they only listen to the crap stuff...now for some Enduser.
Reply 53
tehjonny
Thats fair enough. To be honest I didn't see it as a cultural thing, just a slightly feminine dance...didn't mean to offend at any rate.

It IS a feminine dance for definite lol!! Guys should be twisting their ass like that, but then, the girls don't really do it properly, forcing the guys to participate :p:
Reply 54
dimexi
It IS a feminine dance for definite lol!! Guys should be twisting their ass like that, but then, the girls don't really do it properly, forcing the guys to participate :p:

That he even has that much movement in his arse is incredible. Did he dislocate his pelvis first or something??

Anyways, towards the end it was verging on softcore...:p:
Reply 55
tehjonny
That he even has that much movement in his arse is incredible. Did he dislocate his pelvis first or something??

Anyways, towards the end it was verging on softcore...:p:

:toofunny:!!!!!
Respect to the guy though, i can't move like that, and will not attempt to :p:..
Reply 56
Still legend.

Profesh's avatar makes me think of him as the snitch character in Recess (err my kid sister watches it). I'm surprised he's into grime. I was once too, but already it's become about threats and guns etc. But I'll buy my friend's crew's CD (that's Red Sector to the interested, at least I think that's what they go by now).

Dancehall good. Bashment good. (What's the difference?) But I'm a dance and drum'n'bass man. Not too fond of the calibre of people who like the other stuff to be honest with you.
Reply 57
Juwel
Still legend.

Profesh's avatar makes me think of him as the snitch character in Recess (err my kid sister watches it). I'm surprised he's into grime. I was once too, but already it's become about threats and guns etc. But I'll buy my friend's crew's CD (that's Red Sector to the interested, at least I think that's what they go by now).

Dancehall good. Bashment good. (What's the difference?) But I'm a dance and drum'n'bass man. Not too fond of the calibre of people who like the other stuff to be honest with you.

Dancehall = bashment..Same thing
Reply 58
So what's with the different names?
Reply 59
Juwel
So what's with the different names?

dunno..

Latest