The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

How to apply for the BA International Honours degree?

Hey everyone!

I'm interested in applying for the BA International Honours at St Andrews but I'm confused by the information I have from the university's website. The course's webpage states: 'Applications for the BA (International Honours) are not sent through UCAS'. However, when I've downloaded the application guidelines and read it. The guideline says: '
Applicants who believe that they are classified as HOME/EU for fees purposes, or, who wish toapply to other British Universities in addition to St Andrews should not use this form but shouldapply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) '.

I'm really confused and don't know how to apply. Has anybody applied for this course? How did you apply? Thanks a bunch!

Original post by thuphuong
Hey everyone!

I'm interested in applying for the BA International Honours at St Andrews but I'm confused by the information I have from the university's website. The course's webpage states: 'Applications for the BA (International Honours) are not sent through UCAS'. However, when I've downloaded the application guidelines and read it. The guideline says: '
Applicants who believe that they are classified as HOME/EU for fees purposes, or, who wish toapply to other British Universities in addition to St Andrews should not use this form but shouldapply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) '.

I'm really confused and don't know how to apply. Has anybody applied for this course? How did you apply? Thanks a bunch!

I believe you are referring to the BA with W&M right? If so it seems that all students are charged the 34.2k USD tuition fee for all 4 years regardless of your fee status.

That is why you can't apply through UCAS. I think you need to apply through the Common App or through a separate application form.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by Okorange
I believe you are referring to the BA with W&M right? If so it seems that all students are charged the 34.2k USD tuition fee for all 4 years regardless of your fee status.

That is why you can't apply through UCAS. I think you need to apply through the Common App or through a separate application form.

Yes. That's what I'm referring to! Thanks so much for clearing that up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending