The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Criminology and Psychology BA...

Hey :smile:

I'd just like to know who else is going to be studying Criminology and Psychology BA.

It would be nice to actually know someone who is doing the same course rather than not knowing anyone and feeling awkward :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Im doing Psychology but single honours :smile: we might be in some of the same lectures because of this! :smile:

Are you staying in accommodation?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I'm doing crim :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by PsychologyGeek21
Hey! Im doing Psychology but single honours :smile: we might be in some of the same lectures because of this! :smile:

Are you staying in accommodation?

Hey, that's a relief :wink:
No, I'm staying at home :tongue: are you staying in accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by Ayeshashmoo
I'm doing crim :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, that's cool, :smile:
Are you staying in accommodation or staying at home?
Original post by Cheriene13
Hey, that's a relief :wink:
No, I'm staying at home :tongue: are you staying in accommodation?

Haha! :wink:...do you live close to the uni then? Yeah I'm staying in Victoria halls :smile: you got Facebook? :smile:
Reply 6
Haha! :wink:...do you live close to the uni then? Yeah I'm staying in Victoria halls :smile: you got Facebook? :smile:

Depends on how you define close haha - I live in Birmingham but I guess it's not too far, just need to catch a train. :tongue:
Yeah, but I don't really go on it a lot - have you? :smile:
Depends on how you define close haha - I live in Birmingham but I guess it's not too far, just need to catch a train. :tongue:
Yeah, but I don't really go on it a lot - have you? :smile:

Ah, i live just out of Birmingham, i was considering catching the train, would probably have been a lot cheaper for me but i decided against it :smile:
Reply 8
Ah, i live just out of Birmingham, i was considering catching the train, would probably have been a lot cheaper for me but i decided against it :smile:

Yeah, it seems like everyone is staying in accommodation - rather awkward to be living at home :wink:
So do you have facebook? :smile:
Yeah, it seems like everyone is staying in accommodation - rather awkward to be living at home :wink:
So do you have facebook? :smile:

Ah yeah thats what I thought aha, I'm pretty damn nervous about starting tbh! :frown:

Oh yeah, sorry - https://www.facebook.com/jhumpreys
Reply 10
Ah yeah thats what I thought aha, I'm pretty damn nervous about starting tbh! :frown:

Oh yeah, sorry - https://www.facebook.com/jhumpreys

I know right, it's exciting yet nerve-racking :eek:
I know right, it's exciting yet nerve-racking :eek:

I Know! Scary stuff! :frown: Do you know anyone going to the uni?
Reply 12
I Know! Scary stuff! :frown: Do you know anyone going to the uni?

Well...no, which I don't know if that's worse than actually knowing someone who is going. :s-smilie:
Do you?
Well...no, which I don't know if that's worse than actually knowing someone who is going. :s-smilie:
Do you?

Ah, nope neither do I :frown:! Im guessing you're still going to freshers even though you're commuting?
Reply 14
Ah, nope neither do I :frown:! Im guessing you're still going to freshers even though you're commuting?

Yeah, I might as well..I still need to buy a pass though, you? :smile:
Yeah, I might as well..I still need to buy a pass though, you? :smile:

Yeahh I am, not sure I'm going to bother getting a pass though!
Reply 16
Yeahh I am, not sure I'm going to bother getting a pass though!

Why not? It's cheaper than buying separate tickets for the events..
Why not? It's cheaper than buying separate tickets for the events..

I guess, but like i was thinking if nobody in my halls has brought one, ill be the only one with one and it wouldn't be worth it
Reply 18
I guess, but like i was thinking if nobody in my halls has brought one, ill be the only one with one and it wouldn't be worth it

I see your point...but if they all have them then you'll have to pay a lot for each event - that is, only if you want to go to them haha, :smile:
I see your point...but if they all have them then you'll have to pay a lot for each event - that is, only if you want to go to them haha, :smile:

Meh, i guess so..don't suppose you know if the Hub sell them when you get there do you?

Quick Reply

Latest