The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
manutdgurl
well to continue the international nature of this thread lol:
i live in austria and hopefully will be coming to warwick next year to study epais. doin the ib (UNFORTUNATELY) and am required to get 37pts as well as a 5 in higher math (which is really scaring me)...oh well i must get through it. hope to meet some of u guyz next year!!! xoxo
p.s. good luck to all u ib people...its startin in 2 days!!! ARGH :eek:

I am from Sweden , Living in Norway and I am gonna do Physics at Warwcik if I get a 6 in Physics. Im doing the IB and my offer is 6 in maths , 6 in physics and 36 points total. Fortunately the math exam was easy, but on teh physics one I misread teh instructions so I lost some 30 points on paper 2 DOH!!!! I still might be able to get a 6 though.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hey folks,

my name is Gareth, I'm coming to warwick in sep 2004 to study francais.........fun hey? I live in the amazing city of manchester and I cant wait to get to warwick, its gonna be such a blast. I love playing my guitar, singing ( I do both in a band, and aim to join another one at warwick) listening to cds, staring at the stars, reading, playing footy and going out places. I dunno which societies to join, the music ones obv. because music plays a HUGE role in my life. If anyone wants to add me on msn and chat then plz add me - [email protected]

it'll be cool to speak to people who are going

see you soon

Gareth XxX

Latest

Trending

Trending